Thursday, 19 February 2015

FM40 Style - Hush New Spring Arrivals

 
Hush have launched their spring collection and this khaki military jacket instantly caught my eye. This type of jacket adds coolness to any outfit, simply throw it over a t-shirt and jeans for an effortless look. If you dare to bear your legs, then I love these ruched, jersey skirts, I especially like them styled with ankle boots.
 
 
What else did I like, I adore this classic look, the breton and trench mac appealing 100%.
 
 
They do this particular striped dress each year and it also tends to sell out each year. I think it is the perfect summer dress, I love the little half belt detail on the back.

 
How perfect would this shirt dress look, thrown over your swimsuit and accessorised with a large straw bag on the walk down to the beach.
 
 
Also, other things I liked and I can personally recommend, the panel maxi dress which was kindly gifted last year, this dress was a perfect addition to my holiday wardrobe, great for wearing in the evening for casual BBQ's. Also, their ultra comfortable avignon trousers which have an elasticated/drawstring waistband and elasticated cuffs, this season they have done them in a useful khaki colour. Finally, Hush always seem to do a great drop waist dress and the Daisy dress is my favourite, this would look great styled with a leather jacket and ankle boots for that Parisian cool look.
  
 
Do you like Hush's spring collection? What are your favourite pieces?
 
Annmarie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Annmarie! That's my evening viewing sorted! ;0) Love the military look Hush jacket so I shall be perusing their website later xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be honest I don't find the Hush collection very exciting. Apart from the harem pants, and some tees, there is nothing I really want. Their dresses are, for the most part, shapeless (I thought the same with their A/W collection) and I am surprised they've not included culottes, a jumpsuit or a playsuit. I was put off their A/W knitwear after reading lots of bad reviews about bobbling. I have a couple of long line tees - and definitely want to order the harems for comfy home wear - but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest