Monday, 9 February 2015

FM40 Style - Pinterest Insipration For Sunday Lunch



We all love Pinterest don't we? Do you ever pin an image and then keep on returning to it, I love that and I could totally copy, re-create it! Well I tried,

Coat, Jaeger / Jumper, Boden / Jeans, Zara / Boots, Dune (which are ancient!) / Bag, Mulberry / Pompom, PoppyLondon
 
If you like the classy combination of grey and camel also with the modern twist of ripped denim and high heeled boots, then you could re-create this look with the items below.
 
 
Annmarie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this look, easy to recreate and comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit Annmarie....perfect for Sunday lunch! I am loving camel and grey together at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recreation! I love Pinterest for inspiration. Camel and grey is such a classic combination. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, it's perfect for anytime, the smart camel with the ripped knees is spot on in my book Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest