Wednesday, 25 February 2015

FM40 Style - The Statement Flat

Coat, Jaeger / Jumper, Pure Collection / Jeans, Topshop / Shoes, Mango / Shoes, Mango / Bag, Chanel
 
I now have a few pairs of pointed statement flats that I have found to be such useful editions to my wardrobe. They are perfect for wearing out for Saturday tea out with the family when you want to feel low-key, but slightly dressed up (the picture above was taken Valentines day for tea out with hubby and the children) and they were fabulous when we hosted a dinner party the other Saturday evening.
 
 
 
There are many high street homages of Aquazurra on the high street that I like including, these from Next and these from Dune. I have three pair of pointed flats from Boden, my silver slingbacks from last year, the T-bar flats and I have just recently purchased the  polly pointed flats in gold. They have a fabulous selection of statement flats, many of which have either a Chloe, Valentino, Tabitha Simmons or Miu Miu feel about them.
 

 
Here I am trying my gold  polly pointed flats, which I adore. I cannot wait to wear these with distressed denim and pretty white lace tops come summer.
 
 
Do you have any pairs of statement flats yet? Do you also think Boden's shoe collection is amazing this season?
 
Thank you for reading and for your comments, they are always appreciated!
 
Annmarie
xx





10 comments:

  1. Love the new addition to your wardrobe Annmarie. Boden have so many stunning shoes in their SS15 collection don't they & like you I love a statement flat for everyday life as they're so much easier to walk in!!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my aubergine coloured Boden t bar flats and my Hobbs black Celine strappy flats...also have a silver pair of pointed flats from Jones from last year's sales, and pointed silver glitter and black bought at Xmas time from Office. And leopard pointed brogues from Moda in Pelle. Next on my wish list: the navy t bars from Boden - and possibly some yellow ones too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The navy t bar will be a great buy. I initially wanted the navy ones. X

      Delete
    2. Annmarie did you see Boden have 20% off till the 1st March...bringing the navy t bars down from 69 to 55.20! I am soooo tempted...probably will get them although feel a little guilty as already this month I have bought several new season items! (oh, including that Jigsaw tan saddle bag - 10% off today only - but then that was my birthday present from my husband so it doesn't count!!!)

      Delete
  3. I have never had any luck with Boden shoes before as I have annoyingly narrow feet and heels so have problems finding pumps that my feet don't fall out of, but I had a 20% off code...and a £10 voucher...and they look so good on you that I couldn't resist and have just ordered the Polly pumps! There were a few reviews saying they were too wide, but there were also a few comments about them being too narrow so I will keep my fingers crossed that they fit me. Annabelx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fingers crossed for you that they fit, they are so pretty and very comfy. I find their fit of shoes ok, but then again I have a regular width foot. X good luck I hope you like them.x

      Delete
  4. I do love those Boden Polly pointed flats...they are gorgeous and I find metallic pumps so useful in the Spring/Summer, I am very tempted by those indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle I would really recommend them, Mui Mui at £79 even cheaper if you can get a 20% code. Xx

      Delete
  5. Those gold pumps are cute! And very you! I do like a pair of statement flats - they do make the regular world a slightly more interesting place don't they? I have been looking at various pairs but not spotted the "ones" as yet. There's still time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - the Boden ones (yellow and silver) are heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest