Friday, 6 March 2015

FM40 Kids - All Things Smallable

There are websites you stumble across and just love their design, products and lifestyle they portray. They capture you and have you returning and wanting to make a purchase.

One such website is Smallable, it is full of beautiful European brands, Smallable is the fashion equivalent of a sweetie store. The most adorable items in kids' fashion have been brought together with an amazing (French!) eye for style. There's also a lovely collection of furniture, decor, toys and books, all equally lovely and irresistible.

Here are just a few of my favourite things, it was very hard to keep to a small edit! Firstly, I will start with babies, I adore babies in rompers in the summer (they can also be worn in colder months layered with tights and a cardigan) I love looking back at the pictures of L's 1st summer holiday with her crawling in the sand in her liberty print romper.

 
 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Secondly, my favourite outfit for little girls (this was very hard to choose just one) I picked this pretty drop-waist sundress with the matching swim knickers, how cute are they? With L now potty trained we have no ugly swim nappies this summer, so she can wear cute swim knickers like these.

1 / 2 / 3
 
Not forgetting the boys, how cool is this Star Wars T-shirt and very reasonably priced. I prefer my little boy in these bucket sunhats rather than a baseball style cap, I think they look more European chic.
 
1 / 23  /  4

Please take a look at their website, a word of warning, you may lose an hour because they have too many irresistible things to peruse. The wonderful news is that they are offering you a discount using the code FASHMUM40.
 
* Save £10 at Smallable on orders over £80 from the 6th March to the 19th March 2015 (non-cumulative with other current offers or voucher codes.)

Thank you for reading and have a fabulous weekend.
 
Annmarie
xx

3 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I love it! I've just started one and would love to hear your thoughts on it.
    http://pinkmum.blogspot.co.uk
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy

    Thank you! I always enjoy finding new blogs to read, my first impressions of your blog is you have a nice mixture of content of fashion and lifestyle. I like the plain white background, coloured ones can be distracting. Some great advice I got when starting off from another blogger, was to move my "about me" profile to the top of your side bar (as well as having it on a different page tab) and put your picture there instead of on your header. I would have your blog title on your header - Pink Mum. Put an email address on your side bar so people can contact you, some people are shy and don't like leaving comments, but would rather email you direct. Also, if there are companies out there who are interested in promoting their goods, they have an easy way of contacting you.
    Good luck with your new blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I really like your Blog (otherwise I wouldn't write you a Comment haha :) ). Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC and/or Bloglovin? I hope we stay in touch :)!

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest