Monday, 16 March 2015

FM40 Style - Boden New Summer Arrivals



You may have noticed if you got chance to read yesterdays post I was wearing the Boden Lille lace up shoes , I have been eagerly waiting for them since the Boden spring/summer press day when I spotted them on Instagram and I know I wasn't alone in ordering them last Monday?! I am delighted with mine, loving the colour, I find it is hard to find stylish affordable navy shoes normally, but I have to say all three colours are very tempting.
 
 
 
What else caught my eye, a few dresses and no surprise if you are regular follower ....... embroidery anglaise ones.
 
 
 
 
All the above dresses would look perfectly styled with this denim jacket. This jacket is very similar to the Jigsaw one from last year that sold out, possibly thanks to Laura from WIT blog influence. I have always struggled with denim jackets in the past, but this one I may try, the style and cut looks promising. Laura always looked lovely in her collarless Jigsaw one from last summer, particularly styled over pretty white summer dresses.
 
 
A great white top for summer,
 
 
Now I feel this tunic is one you might overlook, but I think it would be a great holiday beach cover up, simple with a touch of boho, styled with a straw hat and bag ...... perfect. I think you get that holiday feel in the lifestyle shot rather than the flat picture.
 

What are your favourite pieces, did you order the Lille flats, have you received them? The good news today is Boden are offering 20% off (here) selected items in their Easter shop.
 
 
Annmarie
xx

17 comments:

  1. They are lovely shoes and I like that denim jacket too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted the orange - I am always drawn to bright things but my sensible side kicked in, telling me the navy were so chic and although I also adore metallics, I don't really need silver shoes, so navy it was xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navy is chic! However the Orange will look fabulous with white & tan in the summer ..... Hermes.

      Delete
  3. I REALLY want these shoes - REALLY REALLY REALLY want them but I can't justify the price! I did order the New Look ones that are so similar but they squeak every time I walk so they've gone back. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave my new look ones away to a friend - felt £20 (Iam such a shoe snob Fiona) these are worth the Extra Money ..... Fingers crossed for a 30% discount code for you.

      Delete
  4. The Boden shoes are totally gorgeous....if I take the plunge it will be the silver for me! I love both of the dresses too! The brochure has just landed on my doorstep so it's time for cuppa and a peruse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quick question, Annmarie, about their sizing. I have never purchased footwear from Boden (I know) and I would say I am, really, a 5 1/2. Would you size to a 5 or a 6? xx Just in case I am tempted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a true 37 so I couldn't be that much help here Helen, but see the comment below another reader is a 5.5 like you and she found 38 to be a better fit. X

      Delete
  6. I'm a 5.5 too and ordered both 38 and 39, and found the 38 to be fine. In fact I thought the 38 was cut a bit better across the instep if that makes sense?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah - I'm glad you love yours - they are perfect for you and I take it the hubs has not objected or made any River Dance remarks this time round?

    And the denim jacket is much better priced than the Jigsaw one from last year. I reckon it will be in your wardrobe soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he never, where have they come from was his only comment. So, I take it they are passable. Yes, the denim jacket is a better price point then Jigsaw especially when I get a 20% code, I might try. X

      Delete
  8. Those shoes are lovely but no more spending for me for a while, I have just ordered my outfit for my sisters wedding from Boden! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely they have some pretty occasion dresses. X

      Delete
  9. I've got a few of the same pieces on my wish list Annmarie & those shoes are at the top just gorgeous.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think a like (and all that) Jane you will love them, get them ordered misses before they sell out or go on weeks waiting list.

      Delete
  10. I really do love the silver lace up shoes! Still a bit pricey for me though, hoping they be in the sale at some point! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest