Tuesday, 3 March 2015

FM40 Style - Isabel Marant Look For Less

Following on from yesterdays post, I am conscious that not everybody has £160 or £260 to spend on a boho top or jacket. There are plenty of high street alternatives that have the Isabel Marant feel about them and the store I go to for the Marant look for less is Mango.


I got a few things last year from Mango that were amazing and I got many compliments and in this year's collection there are again more than a few Izzy homages. 

Here are some of my favourite items, 

This blouse and number 1 are so much like her Vicky blouses. 
Isabel Marant's version of these belts are all over Instagram, nipping in the waist of her longer length jackets. They also look great tied around your favourite jeans or cinching in the waist of an oversized white shirt or even summer boho dress (very Izzy.)


I also like this blouse and this one (that is styled with the leather trousers in the first image above) and this gorgeous black bead trim jacket and finally this black maxi dress (also in first image above) which reminds very much of Izzy's Flore Wrap Dress .

Do you like my Marant look for less?

Annmarie
xx



15 comments:

  1. Zara zmhduffy@yahoo.co.uk3 March 2015 at 11:19

    I love your choices as usual Annmarie. Can I ask how you do the photo collage- is it special software?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most certainly do Anne Marie, I agree Mango do seem to have got it!
    Sue x
    Bestfriendstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love their summer collections Sue. X

      Delete
  3. Some fab picks Annmarie & Mango certainly seem to have some fab pieces for SS15.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do Jane and many fabulous Jackets for you Jane. X

      Delete
  4. Mango nail it every time with their Marant homages don't they but it's brilliant for those of us like you say who don't have a few spare hundred pounds to spend but still want the look. Now I'm off to compare the real Vicky blouses against the Mango ones - you know me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mango always come up trumps. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they nail it in the summer. x

      Delete
  6. Going to have to hot foot it down to Mango next pay day! The one trend I will miss is the lace up sandals though - do you reckon those laces would actually stay put on the calf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one trend I will not be participant in.

      Delete
  7. I am such a big fan of Mango, I tend to shop online mostly, as my local Mango doesn't ever seem to get any of the really good stuff! There is so much at Mango that I want right now.....but do I really need it? NO. Not that that ever mattered eh? Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, mine too....rubbish. Online I think is always better. x

      Delete
  8. Yes I adore these, love the belt (I think I need one of these although I have no waist!) and those tie sandals gorgeous!!! Fab picks Anne Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest