Monday, 30 March 2015

FM40 Style - Jigsaw Loving

 
When I went shopping last week I found myself ooing over many items in Jigsaw, a few years back I had a major love affair with Jigsaw and the test of their classic and well made pieces is that I still have and love to wear them ...a classic black blazer and my black trapeze sundress, being two favourite items of mine. Being a premium high street store, you may expect to spend more on an item than other cheaper stores on the high street, but I feel personally their classic designs and quality are worth the extra. In fact, their new campaign for spring/summer 2015 focuses on the superior quality of Jigsaw's clothing against the backdrop of more disposable high street fashion with the slogan "For Life Not Landfill."
 
So what caught me eye, I love everything in the first image, the simple grey tee and khaki pants are my summer basic essentials. These khaki chinos, I love, especially the large front pockets, they could easily pass for a pair of Current/Elliott chinos. The t-shirt is just simply fabulous,
 

These calf hair espadrilles are very stylish and come in a few delightful colours, team them with jeans and trousers for a cool laid-back look or they would love perfect with floaty summer dresses.
 
 
 
Jigsaw always do a good stripy jumper or t-shirt and this one was our favourite, my mum purchased this top, we liked the soft cotton, the curved hem and back seam detailing.
 
 
Since purchasing my leather jacket I have wondered how I have coped without a black leather biker in my wardrobe. When I was trying to raise the money for mine and noticing my first choice of the Isabel Marant Etoile was selling out, this was my alternative choice. Alex from The Frugality as this particular jacket and I have tried it on, gorgeous, the fit and softness of the leather is divine.
 
 
Then this soft pink, beautiful, sophisticated long line jacket was hanging up, one left, size 12, I had to try it on, had to,
 

I liked it, I liked a lot (hence more than one selfie)
 

The detailing .....


This jacket/coat is sold out online in most sizes, if you are a size 8 is it still available here.

They also have a great trench mac and tan leather bag that are worth a look.

Are you a fan of Jigsaw? Would you rather invest in premium high street or more disposable fashion from cheaper high street stores?

Annmarie
xx 

8 comments:

  1. Love the pale pink coat on you Annmarie - just stunning.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Jane, wish I could purchase it. X

      Delete
  2. Yes, Annemarie, I love Jigsaw and did a post a couple of weeks back on some of these items. I love my Leather Jacket, which is now coming into it's own, and I did have a moment over that pink jacket. It was lucky for me that they didn't stock my size or I might have caved in. I am still pondering over the Alicia bag, too, but I have a Mulberry that needs an airing first. I love the carpenter chinos and will have a try on when I next visit the store. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I enjoyed it, I nearly caved ...... But getting my roots done that day maxed me out!!

      Delete
  3. The grey linen t-shirt looks divine and would be such brilliant investment as I would wear it all year round. Jigsaw was my go-to shop when I was younger and a much better investment shopper! Love their new campaign, it really does make you stop and think! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does Michelle, the grey t-shirt is fab and will be a great work horse in our wardrobes. Xx

      Delete
  4. I think I'm going to make that Alicia bag mine very soon. I was lucky enough to win some vouchers in their competition so I will be heading in to store pretty soon. The pink jacket is such a lovely colour and I found that their clothes have always worn and washed well ... hence the fact that I have pieces which are twenty years old. I have a soft spot for Jigsaw and their customer service has always been impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest