Friday, 13 March 2015

FM40 Style - Mother's Day Outfit Ideas With Thanks To Topshop



Earlier in the week I received a lovely email from Topshop to say that I was their "blogger of the month" for February. I couldn't quite believe it, I never win anything, but my quest to find my perfect jeans in Topshop earned me a lovely Topshop gift card. What did I spend it on, another pair of jeans of course and maybe a few other things. I have been trying to find a flattering pair of  boyfriend jeans for about 3 years now, when I have tried them I just look like a little girl trying her dad's jeans on. So, to my pleasure I found Topshop are now doing a slim leg boyfriend jean, MOTO LUCAS SLIM BOYFRIEND JEANS, could these be the answer to my prayers?

I have put together a little inspiration for two Mother's Day outfits featuring the Topshop Lucas boyfriend jeans and other Topshop delights I may have ordered.

Option 1 - A day at home being treated by your loved ones to a beautiful cooked roast dinner (of course prepared and cooked by your other half)

 


A paired down sweatshirt given an extra Je ne sais quoi with this Lover logo (reminds me of the Bella Freud jumpers I love, but cannot afford) a statement flat and a little bit of glamour with these gorgeous earrings.



Option 2 - Taken out for your lunch



A pretty top, I adore this Isabel Marant like Topshop blouse, a cute kitten heel shoe (how fabulous are these!) and again some pretty tassel earring.

Do you like my outfit inspiration, both I feel are pretty chic. Which one should I wear, well it depends on what my loved ones have planned for me and if the jeans suit me, if they fail, I have my Jamie ripped jeans to fall back on....... you can hopefully see my outfit choice on Sunday.

Have a wonderful Mother's day, we all deserve it!

Annmarie
xx
 

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous choices - I like these what to wear posts! They give us new ideas - I get stuck in a rut with my combinations so this sort of thing is great for inspiration. I don't shop at Topshop often but I love everything you've selected and will have a look now for myself. Well done on the blogging award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, I like these type of posts too. X

      Delete
  2. Yay huge congratulations Annmarie for being blogger of the month :-) I can't wait to see what you've purchased with your gift card.
    I love both outfit choices & can't wait to see what you wear.
    Have a wonderful weekend & Mother's Day.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jane. Enjoy your day, I hope your boys spoil you rotten. X

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!!! I think you totally deserve the award. I have been following you for a while and love your blogs, especially as I love your style! I am always a little unsure of Topshop and never seem to find anything in there - your blog has exactly what I am looking for. Cue more time out shopping? Keep up the stylishly good work. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg, it is always lovely to hear from readers who are enjoying my blog. Thank you! X

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Annmarie you deserve it!!!! love your outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Annmarie! So well deserved! Those people at Topshop are lovely aren't they! ;0) I can't wait to see what you chose! Love both of the above outfits! Hope you have a lovely Mother's day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, they are very nice indeed! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day to. X

      Delete
  6. Congratulations - and it's well deserved! I really love your blog - and you are costing me a lot of money! I have been inspired to 'copy' quite a few of your purchases over the year of so since I have been following your blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry Vicky! Thank you for following the blog and I am glad you are enjoying it - albeit your bank balance doesn't. Thank you for your kind comments :)

      Delete
  7. Well done you! I can't wait to see what you choose.

    I have to say, my favourite is the first outfit - so simple and so very wearable. Have you taken delivery of your Lille flats yet? I have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have Sue, wearing them today so you will guess what outfit I did choose to wear. I am loving my Lille flats, the Navy colourway I am chuffed with, so hard to find navy shoes that don't look like queen mother special court shoes. Do you like yours??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest