Monday, 23 March 2015

FM40 Style - Next Loving



Have you been into next lately or looked online, wow they have seriously upped their game and have some gems in their collection. 

Back in the late 80s and 90s Next was top of the high street and then it became in my opinion boring, dull and uninspiring. Their shops got this modern black and shiny chrome makeover that made me want to walk out after 2 minutes and for the last 15 years I haven't hardly purchased anything for myself (just a few pairs of skinny chinos for N) thankfully my directory account came backdown to nil and there it has remained for years until I purchased at the end of last year my leather look leggings and Ghilly high heeled sandals (which I wore on my school mum's night out on Saturday evening)  and they gained many compliments.

Here are a few things that have caught my eye in their summer collection, 


This may I have been ordered, I love the cream, but I have quite a few cream boho tops so I have opted for the Navy, I am thinking it will look good with skinnys jeans and my navy Boden Lille flats. I am picking it up today and I promise I will report back (little note, I have sized down.)
 
Great top for layering
 
 
 
 
Seriously tempted by these joggers for my casual "fat" pants, to wear when lounging at home.
 
 
 
These are totally on trend for spring/summer.


What do you think, is Next back on your radar or have you always remained loyal to them? Have you ordered anything from this spring/summer collection?

Annmarie
xx


16 comments:

  1. Their shoes are inspired at the moment - there are so many 'tributes' to far more expensive designer shoes. I wish we had stores here - we can order online here but I do like to be able to try shoes on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Joanna their shoes are amazing. So regret not getting little shoe booties from last summer that were so like Aquazurra. X

      Delete
  2. Way too many lovely things to be tempted by at the moment from Next....in particular as Joanna says their shoes have been amazing for the past couple of seasons. I love the boho tops....playing shopping basket chicken until the weather warms up, by the time I make my mind up they will most certainly be gone! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we may get out 2 weeks of summer and they everything is sold out, hop to it misses! X

      Delete
  3. Yes I think that there are some little gems, at the mo, and I duly ordered the folk tunics in the navy and ecru. Unfortunately they did nothing for me but I have seen some of the ladies in them, over on Avenue 57 on Facebook, and they looked great on them. I think you are quite right to size down. I kept a chunky black sweater (same old, same old) and some 'uplift jeans' that seem to work wonders on my bottom! Loving the shoes but I have used up my shoe/boot budget for the time being. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not holding much hope with the folk tops, I think they might make me look too large, but I love them. X

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous finds! :-) I've just added loads to my Spring/Summer list now. The only thing I'm not so keen on is the Next website is not the most user friendly, maybe that's just me - I don't like the layout. Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate their website too, I hate when you click on shoes and then a terrible layout appears. I much rather look through the pages how they are layed out in the directory.

      Delete
  5. Next have some stunning pieces in their collection this season don't they Annmarie, I just love the tassel tops.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed Jane it suits me as I love them. X

      Delete
  6. I have always been faithful to Next and have bought from them year after year. As of this moment I've not bought anything this year, just not that inspired. I've jumped ship over to Boden and Hush. (Fickle I know!) Although I did see a lovely pair of heeled sandals on there today. So they may still tempt me back :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shoes are truly amazing, so I am not suprised it is a pair of shoes that appeal.

      Delete
  7. I always seem to find things in Next that I love & I love the shoes for this season :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had my eye on the boho tunic but haven't seen it in any of the Next stores near me so may have to order. Let us know what you think! Not in the market for new sandals but the tan fringed suede ones look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo the folk tunic looks good, I have definitely renewed my love for Next recently, I do love their shoes and they seem to have a better range in summer than winter, fab selection AnnMarie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought the shoes a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love them! They are more comfy than I thought they'd be and look fantastic with my faux leather asos leggings and peg leg /tapered/boyf jeans too! Will see me all the way to summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest