Wednesday, 25 March 2015

FM40 Style - Steal Her Style




I have a few blogger style crushes, but one of my major ones is Sincerely Jules, she is beautiful and utterly stylish. This particular look caught my eye as I struggle with white jeans, I purchased the Topshop Hayden boyfriend jeans that Laura from WIT got ......... I looked ridiculous in them! They were too short and the knee rips just didn't look right  ......  two large slashes that were too perfect, if that makes sense? The white jeans Jules is wearing above are also from Topshop, the skinny Leigh style. This style might work better for me with my love of flat shoes (the Hayden's looked marginally better with heels, but I don't teeter around in heels day to day) I also like the off white colour of these jeans.

I love how she has styled the white jeans with tones of grey, denim and colourful shoes. Jules is wearing the Chloe Lauren flats, but Boden do a great homage of these. Which to be honest I have tried before in leopard with little success, I had a problem with gaping sides with the leopard colourway. I am, however, tempted to try them again in this gorgeous peony colourway, the recent reviews have no reports of gaping (the opposite in fact) so, hopefully they have addressed this since last season and they may now suit my narrow feet better. 
 
You a can steal Sincerely Jules look here. 

 
Have you found your perfect pair of white jeans? Or do you like me look like Liz Hurley in them rather than cool and stylish like the French Vogue girls?
 
Annmarie
xx

14 comments:

  1. Fab style steal Annmarie, I just love everything about this look & every piece would make great additions to the wardrobe for Spring & Summer.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I'm after a grey bag and have aviators but they're gold, the dark grey/black is nice. I don't have white jeans but am on the look out for my trip back home, we shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post, have never been able to wear white jeans seriously but with the rips it could work for this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does indeed have amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Jules.....she always makes the most simple outfit look stunning and easy to copy! I love the Boden Amanda jacket....a great alternative to the classic denim jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look - I have a pair of white skinnies from Mango which I wear with the cuffs rolled up. No rips though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best white skinny jeans are from The White Company. In fact all their skinny jeans are great. I get loads of comments asking where I've bought them from - the dark wash and the light too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tip, I will have a look at them. X

      Delete
  8. Love that look - now I need a pair of blush pumps in my life! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to Avril, they have been popped on my wish list. X

      Delete
  9. I love following Sincerely Jules - her style looks so effortless. I tried on the Leigh jeans and I just looked like I had very fat knees!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest