Wednesday, 11 March 2015

FM40 Style - Z For Accessorize


Whilst I would adore pieces of Monica Vinader or Missoma in my jewellery collection, there is a more affordable option on the high street, especially for careless people like me who have a tendency to lose items of jewellery ........ I have many single earrings in my jewellery trinket tray. The more affordable option is Z for Accessorize, most items are under £20.
 

The intricate gold plated jewellery collection, named Z by Accessorize, by jewellery designer Zara Simon (who is the daughter of the founder of Monsoon and Accessorise) the collection brings Zara's signature delicate styling with the renowned girly femininity Accessorize is famed for. Think gentle layering and understated contemporary detailing, it was launched last year to celebrate Accessorize's 30th birthday. The nice touch is when you purchase an item from the collection it gets special treatment (compared to a normal Accessorize item) it gets wrapped in tissue and popped into a nice little Z for Accessorize presentation box, giving it that luxury feel. It is all gold plated, really pretty and super cool, I could not decide what piece was going to be my first purchase, but I decided on this, perfect for layering.
 
 
The entire collection is gorgeous, it was hard to make an edit of my favourite pieces, they would make a lovely gift for Mother's day, or just a little treat for yourself.

 
3. Cut Out Heart Ring £10
This is the ring that is all over Instagram



Have you heard of the collection? Have you seen it?

Thank you for reading and for your comments.
 
Annmarie
xx

20 comments:

  1. i have a tendancy to lose jewellery also, so affordable costume jewellery is a must for me as I love to wear jewellery everyday. I have seen this collection in Accessorize and the pieces are lovely, very feminine. I will definitely be purchasing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am glad I am not the only carless one. It is a really a pretty collection. x

      Delete
  2. I love this collection for Accessorize Annmarie! My hubby bought me the Hamsa hand necklace for Christmas and it is easily one of my favourite pieces of jewellery! It has got the gorgeous boho vibe going on! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the hamsa hand bracelet, but it appears out of stock ...... the necklace is gorgeous too. x

      Delete
  3. It's a gorgeous collection isn't it Annmarie. There was a stunning charm necklace last summer that I was going to get & then decided not to & of course now I can't find anything similar anywhere!!
    Love the necklace you picked.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I want the hamsa bracelet which appears to have disappeared online (I am hoping it is just out of stock, as it is gorgeous and is still on their publicity boards.) x

      Delete
  4. I don't like taking 'good' jewellery away on holiday with me, so when I went on a beach hol in Jan I left my engagement ring, watch etc at home and took earrings, rings, bracelets and a necklace from this range instead. It was lovely having new things to put on and the best thing was that I wasn't worried about losing any of it as I knew it was all replaceable and relatively cheap. My favourite is the evil eye bracelet, which looks much more expensive than it is. Might have to invest in a few new pieces before the summer! Annabelx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Annabel, I like that to together with the hamsa hand. They do look a lot more expensive than they are, I will also be investing in some other pieces for my summer holiday. x

      Delete
  5. A lovely range and such good value for money. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really looks like it should be more expensive, I am going to add to my collection. xx

      Delete
  6. I was in Accessorize today and saw this gorgeous range. I love the gold jewellery for summer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I do, looks lovely with bronzed skin and pretty white clothes. x

      Delete
  7. I love this collection too. I bought the same necklace as you a little while ago and it is perfect for layering. So pretty. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this range too, it is so delicate and gorgeously designed. I have a few rings and bracelets from it that I love. The little star necklace is beautiful, you are right a lovely, affordable Mother's Day present! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen it in store and they have some really sweet delicate pieces. I love the star necklace that you picked. I tend to wear smaller pieces these days - it seems to suit my style more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Sue, I have given all my chunky stuff to my mum who suits it better.

      Delete
  10. What a gorgeous delicate collection. Totally opposite to the statement necklaces that everyone was buying 'last season'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look in jewellery. I tend to wear more delicate stuff so this appeals to me. I've nudged my daughters in the direction of Accessorize for Mothers' Day presents! Btw - have you received you Boden Lilles yet? I did yesterday - they feel slightly on the tight side - but this was the case with the t bars - which then stretched to a more comfortable width. Might send back and ask for another pair - sounds odd, but I did this with the t bars and the second pair were slightly wider!!!! Other than that, I love them and they fill a navy flats gap in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Received them, love them Carol! Mine fit perfectly, I know what you mean about trying another pair, I tried a pair of 28 Jean in Topshop perfect, then ordered ordered the same size online and I couldn't get them zipped up!! Good luck! X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest