Friday, 3 April 2015

FM40 Occasions - Happy Easter


I like Easter, it normally coincides with the clocks springing forward and the start of lighter evenings, plus the joys of spring.

I like hotcross buns .....a lot!


I like Easter Eggs, a lot!

My children like most will be inundated with Easter eggs, so this year I have purchased them a Maileg Easter egg tin and put a small gift inside, for L a cute mini Maileg bunny, an idea I got from Pinterest (as are the images for this post).


I have been wanted to decorate a table centrepiece of Easter for the last few years and this year I invested in some cute decorations to do so, from Waitrose and again, Maileg.


My effort .....


Happy Easter, enjoy the holiday.
Annmarie
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this time of year Annmarie especially all the bank holidays!
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your centrepiece Annmarie......that's exactly what we've been making craft-wise this week! The weather hasn't been too good so we've done lots of baking, it keeps my daughter and niece engrossed for hours too! Perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your Easter tree looks so cute!!! We don't do anything here other than egg hunt and scoff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter AnnMarie and you have just reminded me of the hot cross buns I bought from the bakers which I've forgotten to eat! Well I guess I could have them for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest