Thursday, 9 April 2015

FM40 Style - Boden Beach

The run up to Easter Sunday I had a busy three days doing my normal job of flying many families across Europe for their Easter holidays, the temperature across Europe is warming up and as I was politely saying my hellos and goodbyes to my passengers, I was secretly looking forward to our upcoming weekend away to Barcelona.
 
Yes, we are off on our travels this weekend to Barcelona, one of the perks of my job is staff travel and it was available..... yippeeee. I have visited Barcelona many times, with girlfriends, with my mum, with Hubby and once with N as a baby (he slept though most of the trip) this trip is the first time with the children, so the Zoo and the Nou Camp are high on their agenda. Hubby and I are looking forward to the Spanish sunshine and the tapas, although it is not going to be beach hot this little trip has got me all excited for our summer holiday. I love holiday fashion, beach cover ups, swimsuits or bikinis, beach bags, sunglasses ..... and, you don't have to look no further than Boden, they have a great selection of beachwear this summer. 

Here are a few of my favourites, 


 
 Many items are discounted, some up to 40%, so it is worth a look.
 
I will be back next week after my little weekend trip to Barcelona, of course, when I can get some wifi I will be Instagraming.
 
Annmarie
xx
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Ooh enjoy your time in Barcelona Annmarie, it's a city we've never visited but hope to one day soon.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you need to visit Jane, we love it, great shopping! X

      Delete
  2. Annmarie, I think the Etoile IM dress you liked last year has just appeared on the Outnet!
    Lucky you re. Barcelona! Looking forward to hearing all about it. Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quick enough .... In the bag and I was proceeding to check out - sold out!!! Thanks for the tip off anyway!!

      Delete
    2. How frustrating! Might be worth keeping an eye open in case there are any returns? Just read the comment below – we used to go to Cerveceria Catalana many years ago as my brother-in-law and his wife lived a few streets up on Carrer de Rossello and we visited them every few months. This was about 16 or 17 yrs ago, before kids – seems like a lifetime ago now. I miss Barcelona! Fab shopping and the euro rate is so favourable at the mo...will look forward to hearing your shopping tales! Any sign of the Zara top yet?? Axx

      Delete
    3. Oh I said I wasn't shopping - she says wink wink, but with my disappointment this morning with that IM tunic, I may just ...... The Maje shop is very nice and near to Cerveceria Catalana, get a few cervezas down hubby he may oblige. I am going to check the OutNet each day for returns, you never know somebody might not like it or doesn't fit.... Fingers crossed. X

      Delete
    4. Oh and my Zara top has been shipped today, yippee!

      Delete
  3. Hi Annmarie , we are off to Barcelona on Tuesday with 3 children - any top tips gratefully received - especially good places to eat tapas with kids . Great blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to our favourite place for tapas Cerveceria Catalana on Carre de Mallorca - fabulous tapas gets Really busy from 8pm onwards. roof top terrace Hotel Majestic - great food, great views. Pez Vela on the beach next to the W hotel is very nice also. Have a great time.

      Delete
    2. Fab Thankyou . Any ideas which area good to stay in with kids - just trawling internet and guide books now but as good as someone who has been! Thanks

      Delete
  4. Have a fab time in Barcelona Annmarie....we are off to the Canary Islands in a few weeks and we are beyond excited so I know how you feel! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lucky you, I love Barcelona, and as you say amazing shopping too....Hope you are not just doing hand luggage tho?! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great holiday! The kaftan is beautiful, perfect for the beach x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barcelona is amazing. I'd never have thought to do it with children though. We've been twice for my birthday now and just spend hours eating and drinking in the sunshine. Not sure my 8 and 10 year old would be up for that!!
    Loving the beach cover up selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is are normal itinerary, but throw in a trip to the Zoo (which is amazing), Nou Camp and and a walk along the beach it becomes children friendly. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest