Wednesday, 29 April 2015

FM40 Style - Drop Waist

 
Dress, Daisy Dress in Biscuit £65 * / Shoes, Russell & Bromley / Bag, Chanel
 
Sunday was lovely day in the North West and we went to friends for an impromptu BBQ lunch and I thought I would wear my new dress from Hush, that they very kindly gifted to me to review.
 
I absolutely love this dress, drop waist dresses are favourites with the chic and stylish French girls and I can see why, they are easy to wear, forgiving to the waistline, very cool in the summer, but can be layered come autumn/winter with cardigans or a biker jacket and styled with IM dickers ........ perfect Parisian chic.
 
This Hush dress is going to be one of my favourites this summer, I know I will be wearing it time and time again and I am looking forward to style it like this on my holidays.
 
 
 
Are you a fan of drop waist dresses? Have you purchased this dress? Or is it on your wish list? The best thing is that Hush are having a 20% flash sale on now HERE!
 
Annmarie
xx

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress Annmarie, I love the laid back feel to drop waisted dresses & like you say perfect for all seasons.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the laid back feel is what I love, really happy with it Jane. X

      Delete
  2. Something new for the summer holidays - how nice! I love how you've styled the dress with your Chanel bag and ballet pumps. Funnily enough today I am wearing my Hush Iris drop-waisted dress, which is very similar. It's so comfy and the drop-waist is flattering and pretty but I find the dress creases quite heavily. Is the Daisy also dry-clean only? I have to confess that I have washed the Iris in the washing machine but it did shrink a bit...I had to 'iron it big' again, if you know what I mean! Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I haven't checked that.... Off to check the washing instructions. I done my crease test (crush it in my hands) and its seams ok, I got a dress last year from hush a black draped one and that crease a bit, this material seems better quality. X

      Delete
  3. Absolutely amazing - you look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful dress, I like the design and smoothness of tone color. Two color shoes look great in the outfit.

    http://sensecorbata.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them but they don't suit my pear shape! You look very chic in it - love the shoes with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, these shoes are a few years old, but my favourites. I can pretend they are Chanel :)

      Delete
  6. A simple, chic little Summer dress Annmarie.....love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, it is just an easy little dress. X

      Delete
  7. Really like this on you Annmarie. I've tried 2 Iris dresses in past seasons and couldn't get on with them. This is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna. I think this is more simple and a cleaner cut than the Iris and it just seems to work. X

      Delete
  8. Saw this on your Instagram and thought how great it looks! You're lucky you can wear dresses like this, I would look ridiculous! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't, I think you can adapt this dress with accessorises that suit your normal style, ankle boots, converse, sandals and ballet pumps all go with this dress. Try it. X

      Delete
  9. Now that's a style of dress I don't have. I love the look of them but I've been unlucky in the past as the seam usually hits me on my widest part and sits unnaturally. Yours looks perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That did worry me, but I thought I would give it ago, because I too didn't have this style of dress. I am glad I did pick it as I really like it. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest