Tuesday, 14 April 2015

FM40 Style - Hush Dreaming Of Summer

Our weekend away has only made me more excited for our summer holiday, this year we are having a change from Spain and we are hopefully going to France, I have this vision of walking down to the local village with my straw basket and getting fresh French bread and croissants for our breakfast .... dreamy thoughts, they are allowed aren't they, as is dreaming about what outfit I would wear to get the fresh croissants. 

Something like this maybe?

 
Is anybody else dreaming of their holiday wardrobe?
 
 
As ever thank you for reading and for your comments.
 
Annmarie
xx
 

9 comments:

  1. The perfect outfit Annmarie, we can't wait till our summer holidays, although it's a while off yet but this beautiful sunshine is helping to feel a bit like holiday time isn't it.
    Hope you had a fab time in Barcelona.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah- beautiful! What a great look. Hush is pretty awesome this season isn't it- I've already bought about a million things- can't stop myself! Bring on the summer sale...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have a few things on back orderx

      Delete
  3. Perfect summer outfit for France :) Hush have about a million tees I want at the moment! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a white t-shirt from Hush that I got last year, great tees. x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous holiday outfit Annmarie....very chic! I am currently planning my holiday wardrobe at the moment as we are off to the Canary Islands in a few weeks, hoping for plenty of sunshine! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how exciting Michelle, do you make a list night one, I used to do that, now I just try to colour co-ordinate. x

      Delete
  5. Love your holiday wardrobe. It's a great inspiration for our weekend trip to Venice in May. I love your Russell&Bromley bag. Such a great find. I had the original Celine Trio and I was so disappointed in the quality. When it was 5 months old it looked more like a 5 year old bag. I believe even Clara pointed out the quality problems shortly before she quit her blog. I've just found my red pop of colour crossbody holy grail bag, though: I got the new Louis Vuitton Twinset in the red empreinte colour and I'm finally in love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest