Friday, 17 April 2015

FM40 Style - M&S ... Look What I Spotted On Route To The Food Hall



Running through M&S the other day to the food hall I spotted a few gems, firstly the red lace dress above, think Marni or Dolce. Classically chic for a summer wedding or make it rock 'n' roll for a night out and style it with a black leather jacket. 

Here are the other items I spotted,


This is so on trend for this season, the lovely Anneli styled this statement jacket to perfection the other day. I agree with her that this jacket gives an instant style update to any plain look.
 
 
The fabulous Alex has recently purchased these fab sandals and they look great with her dungarees, plus they also look very comfy.
 
Before I go, I also liked these, this shirt (I like both colourways, but I have my eye on the pink, reminiscent of the pink Izzy shirt from last summer) and finally, this boho denim dress.
 
 
Annmarie
xx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That red dress is stunning Annemarie. Love the idea of teaming it with a leather jacket.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spots Annemarie. The pink stripe shirt and the denim dress are sitting in my basket already!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some superb bits to be found in M&S at the moment Annmarie! Well spotted! Love the jacket in particular, that is something I could see myself getting a lot of wear out of! ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! Loving the jewelled sandals -so useful! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest