Wednesday, 13 May 2015

FM I Love - I ❤️ Ba&sh


I really like the French brand Ba&sh, it is a Parisian label that was launched by friends Barbara Boccara and Sharon Krief, who wanted to create their everyday ‘ideal closet’. The brand is modern, feminine and inimitably French. Ba&sh first came to my attention last year when I kept on seeing their clothes on the many French bloggers I follow on Instagram.  I purchased my first piece before Christmas, the naomie top, which has been worn many times (it is my go to special top). I really like their plain, fuss free tops and dresses, available on their own site, here.  Ba&sh is also available at Asos, who have a lovely small selection, mainly the more boho type dresses, which are perfect for the upcoming festival season and of course your holidays.


The best news with ordering from Asos this week is that they have a great spend and save offer on starting today, here with the codes below.

£10 off £75. Code: WHOOP10
£20 off £125 Code: WHOOP20
£30 off £150 Code: WHOOP30
Do you know the brand, do you own anything from Ba&sh? Do you like their collection?

Annmarie
xx

8 comments:

  1. Some lovely picks Annmarie & whilst I know of the brand I've yet to make my first purchase!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red dress, and love a boho top...but generally I avoid the boho look - much prefer the clean lines of a chic shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red dress is gorgeous, I would love it in red and black carol. x

      Delete
  3. I love BA&SH it's one of those gorgeous little chi chi brands that always look so cool and feminine. I actually don't have any of their pieces....But never say never! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that description of them Chi Chi ..... x

      Delete
  4. I don't have any pieces but I did come across them about 7-8 years ago in Spain in a little boutique which sold the loveliest tops and dresses. They do do some beautiful simple pieces - I think the top you have is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article was extremely interesting, Somatodrolespecially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.
    Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.
    http://gojivitafacts.com/somatodrol/

    ReplyDelete
  6. has a lot of really excellent features.created impulse spending by companions.Somatodrol Awesome post! I've been trying to come up with a good internet business idea for a while.
    http://gojivitafacts.com/somatodrol/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest