Thursday, 14 May 2015

FM40 Style - I Am A Summer Boho Girl


Top, Monsoon (old) / Jeans, Topshop / Shoes, Mango (A/W2014) / Sunglasses, Rayban
 
The sun has been out this week in little bursts and yesterday was glorious, so I pulled out an old Monsoon boho top for the occasion. As you know, I do love this type of fashion in the summer and this top is a favourite of mine. You can re-create my look below with a similar top from Mango and you could even bag yourself a little piece of Marant for £65.


 
 
Also available in snakeskin, HERE or with a mid heel, HERE.
 
I am loving this bracelet set.

Aren't the Topshop shoes fabulous, well I found more fabulous things on Topshop last night and I will be sharing them with you tomorrow.
 
Annmarie
xx
 

6 comments:

  1. This kind of top is great for summer isn't it Annmarie & having fully embraced this style last year I can't wait to wear my boho tops again this summer.
    Love the Topshop shoes I've been eyeing up the snake print ones but have so far resisted!!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one you have is much lovelier. I did succumb to the Zara peasant blouse a few weeks back - it was too pretty to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty top Annmarie! Love how you have styled it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes - they are really pretty. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is lovely. This is an easy way to wear this trend. I find the dresses harder - as Kat in DMBL40 said in one of her posts, the peasant style dresses feel too National Costume on me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just acquired a few pretty/boho tops & plan to wear them just like this! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest