Monday, 18 May 2015

FM40 Style - Chinti and Parker Striped Tops

Top, Chinti & Parker (2014) / Chinos, Topshop (here) / Shoes, Sam Edelman / Bag, LV
 
As you know, I love a breton striped top and I am always looking out for ones that are a bit different. One of my favourites that I own, is the heart one from Chinti and Parker, yes it was more expensive that your average high street striped top, but it is 100% organic cotton, fabulous quality and washes like a dream. Chinti and Parker have a knack of doing quirky striped tops and here are my favourites from their current collection.
 

Annmarie
xx

8 comments:

  1. Fab outfit Annmarie! A new Breton is on the wishlist for me so I am off to check these lovely offerings out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend this brand Michelle, something a little different, plus the quality is A1. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely tees...how heavy is the cotton ( I don't like too thick a tee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, it is no way near as thick as a petit Bateau for example, but it is not thin either. A lovely soft good quality t-shirt, I don't think it is thick.

      Delete
  3. I've been eyeing their breton's up for a while now, I know you get what you pay for, I just need to see one in the flesh I think to convince me some more! Love them and your's looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know, this Neuroxium content looks a little bit strange from my android phone. Who knows perhaps it is just my phone. Great article by the way.This is the nice info. Thanks Many thanks for rendering those warm and friendly, healthy, edifying and in addition fun tips on your topic.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/neuroxium/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest