Monday, 4 May 2015

FM40 Style - Hush Military Jacket

Jacket, Hush *, here / Top, Warehouse, here  / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, Russell & Bromley, here



 
Things are worth waiting for and this Hush military jacket is one, when Hush asked me if I wanted to pick items from their collection to review, this jacket was top of my list. I promptly emailed them back and said yes please requesting this jacket and the daisy dress

I have my khaki parka, but I wanted a khaki jacket that could be thrown over things, such as dresses, tops and could even be worn of an evening, with the perfect combo of jeans, a little top, killer heels and an amazing clutch for that laid-back cool look ... (just need a Chanel brooch to complete the look, wishful thinking).

This jacket is fabulous, it has a slight stretch to the material (I am wearing the size 12) and it is a perfect length, I have worn it constantly over this bank holiday weekend to a kid's party, for Sunday lunch and to a BBQ today. 

It is now back in stock and my advice is to buy it HERE, while you can. 

Annmarie
xx

8 comments:

  1. The jacket was definitely worth the wait Annmarie, it looks stunning on you.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect jacket - love how you style it with the lace top, distressed jeans and leopard flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket! Been fawning over it for a while now, lucky you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous jacket Annmarie....very versatile indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! And a great pick - it's obviously a winner given the amount of wear you've got out it already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this jacket - in fact love most things by Hush!! You look great in it. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's fab on you! I'm even more excited for mine arriving now..has been a long wait! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You ladies! It is a great little jacket, a in-betweener , thicker than a shirt and not a full on jacket. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest