Friday, 22 May 2015

FM40 Style - A Item Of Desire

Images Via Sincerely Jules
 
In case you thought I had gone mad for second it is not the white denim dungarees, it is the Clare Vivier leopard clutch, which I would love. I hovered over the click to purchase button last month on Revolve Clothing with my eBay money burning a hole in my pocket, but the import taxes put me off. I need a friend or family member to visit America before I do and to make the purchase for me. However, I need to re-save for one again (as my eBay funds have been well and truly spent).

There is a high street steal at Mango that may suffice in the meantime.



Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend.
 
Annmarie
xx

8 comments:

  1. I have this very bag, although a size bigger. It is so beautiful and everyone always comments on it when I use it. Not that I want to advocate you getting into debt but you should definitely buy it. I can guarantee you won't regret it. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bigger One was is fabulous! slight little bit of green eye here now Lorraine, but yes I think this is going to be my next big purchase. X

      Delete
  2. I like the price of the Mango one but I like the spots on the Clare Vivier one and I'd probably end up holding out for that. It's not totally out of reach ... just a little more Ebaying might do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, so I am holding out for the CV. Going to see what I can sell on eBay .... maybe my kidney, as I have done loads recently! He he xx

      Delete
  3. It is stunning. I have a similar one from M&S Autograph last year, darker tan though and with black leather on one side. It comes with a detachable strap so can be worn as a cross body as well. I love it and have used it loads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leopard accessorises just seem to go with everything. X

      Delete
  4. Keep going! It's sooooo satisfying when you fund something nice via ebay. I am terrible...if my girls haven't worn an item for a couple of months, I pounce upon it and it's on ebay in a jiffy! I also harass my mum for her old stuff! Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half term, kids want to stay in today after a busy weekend, so I am going to raid their wardrobes to raise some money for this bag and yes it is so satisfying a little eBaying. You make me laugh asking fir your mum, my mum is a size 16 and her stuff sells really well, sometimes better than my mistake designer buys. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest