Tuesday, 12 May 2015

FM40 Style - Oak Jewellery


 
In recent months I have been contacted by a few jewellery companies to review items from their collection, which I have politely declined. I am quite fussy with jewellery and only certain things catch my eye, albeit the more expensive type and my taste definitely favours the more delicate pieces from the likes of Monica Vinader and Missoma.  Then, I was contacted by Oak Jewellery, their collection appealed 100% to my taste and I truly loved their collection and therefore I felt I would like to share their collection with you.  I was very lucky and I got to choice pieces from the collection to review and I choose, My Heart's a Flutter Earings in rose gold and the matching bracelet My Heart Spins Bracelet.


 
 

 
OAK started out in 2011 by Central St Martins alumni Parul Tolentino & Jo-Anne Owdud. They were colleagues designing in the fashion jewellery world who quickly became friends. They have always been drawn to the same aesthetics and sentiments and love designing jewellery that captures the imagination and makes you smile.  Both on maternity leave and looking for a new work lifestyle to go back to they began designing jewellery with buckets of sentiment that reflected the new chapter in their lives. Recognising a gap in the market for jewellery designed for women, by women, they created OAK.
Starting with a small loyal following OAK has won over the hearts of many style conscious women that take fashion inspiration from its designer jewellery styles. Fast becoming a design destination with a growing celebrity following, OAK can be found on the UK high street and boasts a strong online presence. Tolentino and Owdud are two forward thinking style mavens that are immersed in modern British culture. Their passion for the extra-ordinary creates fresh and visually exciting ranges. They ensure you will constantly be inspired to discover something new that will express your personal style. Parul & Jo-Anne are excited to have created a brand that allows you to feel treasured, look magnificent and be amazing.
 

You can be creative and choose your own chain and sterling sliver charms to own your look and tell your story and express your own unique style here.  Other pieces I like are the I'll always remember bangle and the Life within pendant. If you are tempted, Oak jewellery have kindly given me a discount code to share with you, for 10% off simply use the code FM40TEN.

I always love to hear of your thoughts and comments, so please let me know what you think of Oak Jewellery, I simply adore their collection.

Annmarie
xx





4 comments:

  1. Love delicate jewellery Annmarie & I love the way you can customise them.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty packaging and lovely pretty pieces. I would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty, so delicate. I love them . Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pieces & they are perfect with your pretty tops! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest