Thursday, 21 May 2015

FM40 Style - A Simple School Run Look

 Jacket, JCrew / Top, Warehouse / Jeans, MIH Paris / Bag, Russell & Bromley / Shoes, Superga
 
I posted a picture of the elements of this outfit on Instagram on Sunday and it got many likes, I also enjoyed wearing it to be honest, so,  I wore it again this week for the school run. This minimal, classic look of blazer, tee (mine being lace) or shirt, jeans and trainers is a look I always admire and I have pinned many images of models, actresses and bloggers sporting this particular look.
 


 
 
Below is my idea of a perfect minimal, classic look I am going to try to emulate next.
 
I have this jacket, love it!
 
 
I have this t-shirt also, it is good quality cotton that washes really well, slightly boxy, so looks better styled with a messy tuck/untuck. If you want a t-shirt that you can wear out and that will also look flattering, then below is your t-shirt, albeit more expensive than Hush's great basic
 
 
Love these, great for yourself to put in all the pictures and handmade space rockets they come out with of an evening after school. They also make great PE kit bags and lovely personalised presents.
 
If you fancy something not so on trend then, these are a great option.  
 
 
 
Annmarie
xx



10 comments:

  1. Hi Annmaire - love your jacket. Just logged onto JCrew but they don't do the navy in petite....what size did you opt for and how do you find the length in body and sleeves???
    BTW - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went for the U.S. 8 regular (similar to a UK 12) it is a shrunken style, hence the name so for once I didn't have to shorten arms, I am 5ft 3 and the length I think is perfect on me, it just covers/touches the rear pockets on my jeans. It is out of stock I think in my size but they always replenish as I think it's a classic style they do all year round. Thanks for your kind words. Xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Annmaire!!! Will give the U.S. 8 a try when it becomes available again.

      Delete
  2. I wish my (grey) converse liked my feet as much as I like them as a shoe/trainer/sneaker. Sadly they hate my feet and I struggle to wear them. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annmarie - can you point me to where you got the last pinned image from? Really like her style also (outside a cafe shot)? Thanks! Sair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it is just on Pinterest if your search blazer, tee and converse, it appears. I have tried to locate a blog (if it was from one) with no luck. I think it could be beckymay2 - which looks like a travel blog, I agree with you sair, she (who ever she is) has great style. X

      Delete
  4. I was just chatting with my coworker about this today at lunch . Don't remember how we got on the subject in
    Action Fuel Pro fact, they brought it up. I do recall eating a wonderful steak salad with cranberries on it. I digressCongratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time!
    http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/action-fuel-pro/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for that smart critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We received a very good book on that matter from our local library and most books exactly where not as influensive as your information. Im quite glad to see this kind of information which I was searching for a long time.http://www.supplements4help.com/alpha-brain/

    ReplyDelete
  6. half or 3/4 of thisMuch thanks. I am always looking for awesome WordPress tutorials to share with my readers and this is one of the best Ive seen. BrainfinityAgain, really well done!Your talent is really appreciated!! Thank you. You saved me a lot of frustration. I switched from Joomla to Drupal to the WordPress platform and Ive fully embraced WordPress. Its so much easier and easier to tweak. Anyway, thanks again. Awesome domain!No biggie… It only takes twelve http://guidemesupplements.com/brainfinity/
    seconds to see if works.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest