Saturday, 2 May 2015

FM40 Style - Somerset by Temperley

I have been meaning to do this post for a while ........ I do love a bit of Temperley and especially the affordable Somerset range in John Lewis, back in March I had a good look at the collection and all below caught my eye. 

 
 
Just perfect for a summer wedding and even your holidays dressed down with sandals.
 
I know I wouldn't personally suit this, but if you are tall, wow this would look amazing on.
 
Very similar to Jacques St. Tropez and Ancient Greek sandals, but half the price. I tried them on, loved them, I thought I will get them when I get paid, got paid, sold out! I have just checked them for this link and there are limited sizes coming back in to stock.






Again be quick only available in limited sizes. 
 
Ah this reminded me off something that I wished I would have purchased a few seasons ago, the Isabel Marant Etoile Hamill tunic dress below. 



Kat tried the Somerset version on in her recent post, here and she wasn't a fan. I am still a fan of it, but you must follow my styling advice; 

* size down, it's quite volumous 
* don't dare tie the bow tie, leave it undone, for a sexy laid back feel. 
* wear flat tan or brown sandals or netural suede ankle boots
* and roll the sleeves up slightly like below.


There is also a great white bib shirt that is very similar to the J.Crew shirt that the Wardrobe Icon girls, Laura and Deborah Brett have, the great thing is the Temperley one is reduced to £34 in the sale, here.

Enjoy the long weekend.
 
Annmarie
xx

6 comments:

  1. Cute selection and nice post!
    Have a great Saturday x
    www.funkyforty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree on your style tips for the dress Annmarie & bet it would look stunning on you.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore those sandals Annmarie, the dresses look gorgeous too! Love how you've styled them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandals are a good find aren't they? I hope they come back in your size for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sandals are lovely. However less keen on the blue dress....this style doesn't suit me at all! Am more of a minimalist shirt dress lover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sandals & dress were made for each other! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest