Monday, 11 May 2015

FM40 Style - Wardrobe Workhorses


Jacket, Hush * / Top, Jaeger (old) / Jeans, Topshop / Shoes, Russell & Bromley / Bag, Mulberry
 
Happy Monday everybody, simple things are often the workhorses of our wardrobe. This Hush jacket is proven so far, to be such, available here together with my favourite black day-to-day accessories.
 

 
My favourite black jeans are Topshop's Jamie jeans available,  here.  My black ballet pumps are over two years old and are from Russell & Bromley (available here) are they are still going strong and I like to think very Chanel like, a cheaper alternative is available here. A black handbag is a must and my Mulberry hobo is ideal, but I like also this cheaper fringe Reiss one, here and also this amazing Mansur Gavriel look-a-like from H&M.
 
Of course, I like to team all with embroidery anglaise and I really like this top from French Connection.
 
Annmarie
xx

4 comments:

  1. A lovely look Annmarie & your Hush jacket is going to be so versatile.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - that Hush jacket is certainly popular with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag. It looks like it would be equally as cool with an evening look as it does with this casual one. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're going to get your wear out of that jacket - it fits in just perfect with your other wardrobe staples.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest