Monday, 22 June 2015

FM Beauty - M&S Beauty Hall Little Luxuries with 20% Off Today


I love M&S and I especially love their new(ish) beauty hall which now stocks some fabulous cult brands. I am crazy about Nuxe dry oil (above), the smell is divine which makes me want to try their highly recommended perfume here, I have also been using their hand cream recently and I have to say I love that too, it is not overly greasy and it is making my hands look less like wrinkled dry prunes after the winter. 

The good news M&S has 20% off today across their store, but I think this is a great time to stock up on some suncare, summer skin prep for your holidays, or to treat yourself to gorgeous bath oil that you may feel guilty buying at full price. 



Use this, love it! 

I have heard great things about this suncream, firstly if you suffer from prickly heat (like me) then this  apparently solves our problem. Also, it's great for the kids, I have read a few things on kids suncare recently and factor 30 is sufficient, some factor 50s can contain harmful chemicals. 

Apart from looking good, Cowshed products are rather special. 

A real luxury at bath time, if you like me and like Turkish delight, then you have to indulge. 

I am a skin care tart at the moment jumping from one brand to another, but I always seem to return to this when my skin needs a little bit of loving care. 

I have recently just spent £25 on a hydrating lip stick, but I have to say my Burt's Bee lip balm stays on longer, I like Hibiscus and Rose colours . 


The 20% off ends tonight at midnight, so go and indulge yourself here.

Annmarie
xx



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for alerting me to this offer Annmarie – a work colleague got me into Nuxe about a year ago and I love their products. I highly recommend the Micellar cleansing water and the Merveillance Expert night cream and eye cream. The cream has a funny, almost medicinal smell but I have become addicted to it. By the way, when there isn't an M&S offer on, I buy from the Nuxe website – they give loyalty points and generous trial/travel sizes too. Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to try their skincare next, I was looking at the eye cream last week in M&S and it seemed a nice texture. Thanks for the tips Annabel. X

      Delete
  2. Hi, just wanted to let you know that Escentual have 33% off French pharmacy brands including Nuxe, Bioderma, La Roche Posay, Institut Esthederm..throughout June. Lu xx
    http://www.escentual.com/nuxe/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fabulous right off to check that out .... Thanks Lu! X

      Delete
  3. I recently bought the Nuxe perfume because I love the oil so much. The perfume smells exactly the same as the oil but the scent wears off very quickly so bear that in mind before you buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest