Thursday, 18 June 2015

FM40 Kids - Kids Sales Edit

I mainly shop on the high street for my children, picking things up in H&M, M&S and Next, but sale time is great time to get higher end things. This is when I look at Elias & Grace ( who have the most amazing sales) and the website Smallable which stocks the French brands that I love and which are pre-sale normally too expensive. Treat your little ones with my sale edits from both Elias and Grace and Smallable, look for things that can be worn layered in autumn or size up and stash away for next summer. I have purchased a few things from my edit below, including the Miller skirt which are can be worn all seasons, perfect in summer with sandals and in winter with tights and wellies, a super cute look. 

My Girls Sale Edit - 


My Boys Sale Edit - 


Happy sale shopping!

Annmarie
xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a dangerous blog post for me to read as I love buying clothes for my son! The boys shoes are so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest