Wednesday, 10 June 2015

FM40 Style - 1 Top, 3 Ways



Top, Love Sam / Jeans, Zara / Bag, Louis Vuitton / Shoes, Sam Edelman

Here I am wearing one of my favourite buys from last year, the Love Sam top that quite a few of us got, it was a touch pricey, but I have worn it loads, evening, daywear, holidays ..... So, I thought I would give you some inspiration, showing the versatility of buying that special top that you truly love, because sometimes cost per wear it normally works out better. 

OUTFIT 1 - Daywear



OUTFIT 2 - Evening 




OUTFIT 3 - GLAMPING anybody? I am thinking here this would be a perfect outfit for Festival season, glamping in the UK, loving, just loving this new jacket from Boden. 





Annmarie
xx

15 comments:

  1. Love all three looks Annmarie & also the outfit you're wearing. Such a pretty & versatile blouse.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link to those jeans please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I had missed that out, the link is now on the post. Thank you ;)

      Delete
  3. The jeans are fab! Are they this season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, I have now put the link to the jeans on the post, they are from Zara , very similar to the ones I am wearing that are from Zara last summer. x

      Delete
  4. Hi Annmarie, I LOVE your Love Sam top. It is the nicest of any of those kinds of tops that I have seen. Gorgeous! Where did you buy it? Most of the stockists seem to be US based. I saw it on Revolve but only in an S which would be too small. What is the sizing like on it actually? Thanks! Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Shopbop last year, mine is a M which I would say is a size 12. With it being quite volumous I could of squeezed into a small to give you an idea of sizing. X

      Delete
    2. That's great Annmarie, thank you!

      Delete
  5. I do love a cream top in the Summertime! Superbly styled looks Annmarie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything you have chosen! All three looks are just perfect for the summer...Even if it is hiding around the corner right now!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, I love everything too, want the top, jacket , clutch and earrings ...... never ending wish list!!

      Delete
  7. I've not worn mine yet this year. I have a wine tasting to go to on Saturday night and I was debating between it and the Other Stories dress which still hasn't been worn! And what a lovely backdrop for your top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's on sale!!!!! Omg! Is this about to be first marant purchase. ????????????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest