Monday, 15 June 2015

FM40 Style - Blue Holiday Chic

The last few years my holiday colour co-ordinated wardrobe has been black and white, with an injection of red. This colour combination I must say has worked great for me. Then, I got the Isabel Marant bloom tunic in blue from the Outnet, I love this colour especially on holiday, it just seems to work so well with the glorious blue skies and sea.  I am looking to get a new swimsuit and I would like a navy blue one, to go under my new Izzy tunic and then I have recently been obsessing over this monogrammed basket and you guessed it, my favourite colour is blue.


So, I have decided this year my holiday coloured wardrobe is going to be, white, black and blue and here are some blue styling inspiration for you;  




Anybody else loving blues on holiday?

Annmarie
xx

15 comments:

  1. Yes! I do! My holiday wardrobe colours are black, white, navy and coral. Have you tried the Boden Sorrento swimsuit and if so, what's it like on? Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't I am torn between that and the J Crew ruched femme that comes in a D cup. X

      Delete
  2. LOVE all of this. So glad the basket is out of stock of I would be reaching for my wallet - one for next year! Loving the Boden kaftan as well, since I've given up home of snagging an Izzy Bloom! And those Mango sandals look beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the baskets have sold out, they are totally gorgeous. The long Boden kaftan is so chic. X

      Delete
  3. Yes! Ditto the above comments. M&S have a lovely kaftan in white and blue which I've ordered, it comes up quite large so size down. Also love gold accents, Monica Vinader have a private sale on today with some lovely pieces, I may have even tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love these hats. I so want to buy one but just not sure I can pull it off. I love hats on other people but every time I go to get one I chicken out! Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love hats, especially on holiday I gain hat confidence, plus it great for covering the frizzy hair! X

      Delete
  5. Lovely choices and with those colours you can always add a favourite red item from previous holidays. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my favourite red Boden shorts & swimsuit will Still be packed. X

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Me too, that may have been ordered last week before it sold out. X

      Delete
  7. Oh I do a lot of the blues and I certainly did that when I went to Amsterdam. So not very beachy but even for a city break, it's a fab colour. I do love those baskets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is surprisingly such a neutral colour isn't Sue, just lends its self to many colour palettes. X

      Delete
  8. Lovely colour combo! You are going to look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest