Tuesday, 2 June 2015

FM40 Style - Boden Leopard & Lace

Until midnight night this top has 25% off and is now £44.25
 
Another day, another white lace top on FM40.
 
In my opinion above is great holiday day time look. This gorgeous top (here) is new in at Boden and I spotted on the very cool Stylonylon and today (until midnight) Boden has 25% off tops, which makes it £44.25. The Chino shorts I have and can't recommend enough, I fell out of love with shorts until I purchased these shorts in red last summer, they are the most comfiest and flattering pair of shorts I have found in years! I have featured them above in the dune colour, a lovely neutral colour that goes perfect with the summer classics of white and tan. Do you ever look in the Johnnie B section of Boden (the section for older girls)? I do and I love their bretons, which are normally a nicer shape and half the price of the adult version. Their shoes go up a size 42 (yes, size 42) and these tan and leopard sandals (here) are just fabulous, they appeal to me much more than their offerings in the women's sandal section, plus again they are a lot cheaper. 
 
What do you think of this little outfit? Have you ever tried things from the Johnnie B section?
 
I always love to hear of your thoughts and comments, so please let me know.
 
Annmarie
xx
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous outfit Annmarie......now if the weather would only behave so we could bring our summer wardrobes out to play....fingers crossed for the heatwave at the weekend!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but things are looking up Jane :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit Annemarie.
    I've almost given up hope of a British Summer this year and am on countdown to my holiday in Italy in August - capsule holiday wardrobe already planned! There's always room for one more white lace top/dress though!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was planning mine the other night, exciting! Italy is our bucket list, we are doing France this year. x

      Delete
  3. Agree with the above - I too have given up on Summer here this year! We are going to South Africa for 6 weeks - where it's Winter - so apart from a few purchases I not going to bother much on summer clothes this year. However the shorts look fab - & the shoes remind me of a similar pair of tan flats I bought from Mint Velvet last year. They will do me again this year - if we ever see any sunshine! Btw where do you stand on slides/birkies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slides/birkies??? Carol, I don't like them, I think they look ugly (but that's just my personal view) the only slides I would like are the Hermes ones, which are totally, totally out of my budget. I only do flip flops on the beach and around the pool; havaianas or Primark which are normally great, other times you will see me in girly flat sandals. x

      Delete
  4. Very cute outfit, I've never tried anything from Jonnie B - I might have to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you need to Fiona and since you are a skinny minny, your options are amazing!!

      Delete
  5. Love this AnneMarie, so chic and elegant. The white top is stunning (I too am a little obsessed with white tops and hadn't seen this one!) The sandals are super cute, stunning outfit as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran, I only spotted last week. It is lovely, perfect for holidays. x

      Delete
  6. I love that little white top - that one is an easy peasy one to wear. Going to have to take a look - I've been off the shopping wagon for a little while (about 2 weeks) but it could all go pear shaped this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute little outfit! Love the basket! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest