Friday, 26 June 2015

FM40 Style - Holiday Countdown

We have just 3 weeks left until our holiday to France, and I am now getting rather excited, planning my holiday wardrobe with a few new purchases in the case, including some of the items below;


I have recently purchased this hat to replace my old battered one from Accessorize. It is a great looking Hat for the money.

These are just fantastic, dry you like a towel, lightweight in your beach bag and look super chic to lie  on when sunbathing and they can also double as a sarong for a quite trip to the beach bar toilet.



A fragrance that just smells of summer, love it. 


I have the Hush dress featured above and Hush have 25% off all dresses here until Sunday, take a look there are some lovely ones, another particular favourite of mine which has been reduced is the Catherine dress

Have lovely weekend.

Annmarie
xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely holiday inspiration Annmarie.....we don't go away until August but I'm still on the countdown!
    Have a lovely weekend too.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes around quickly jane, something to look forward to. x

      Delete
  2. I love all your choices AnnMarie! We are heading to France in three weeks too - I can't wait to get back! :) Have a wonderful holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. France is a change for us and I am so looking forward to it. Your instagram pictures have have to say from your holiday last year was one of the influences for us to have a little change. x

      Delete
  3. A post to get me in the holiday mood! Lovely selection which I especially like as I tend to pack mainly neutrals. I have a similar hamam towel in beige. So useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are aren't they and very stylish. i love neutrals on holiday, perfect for mixing and matching. x

      Delete
  4. Do you know one of my old perfumes was Bobbi Brown's "Bobbi" perfume. I wore it for a long time and contemplated changing to the "Beach" one but I got sidetracked along the way by a few others. I'd love a new fragrance so it might be time to visit this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it is always nice to return to an old fragrance, brings back memories. x

      Delete
  5. We head off tomorrow - am so excited - so am currently packing and repacking like mad!! Have a great time when you are away. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest