Tuesday, 23 June 2015

FM40 Style - Mums Night Out

Top, Isabel Marant Etoile / Jeans, Zara / Bag, Louis Vuitton / Shoes, Loeffler Randall here

Here I am on Friday evening ready to go out with a few other mums from school, wearing my Isabel Marant Ethan top that I got in the winter sales. Although there is nothing better than bagging a designer bargain in the sales, the sales can be a mind-field, full of temptation and you can easily get a bit trigger-happy buying things just because it has been reduced by 60%. My advice is to take care and buy things that you are going to truly enjoy wearing and that will easily fit into your wardrobe, INVEST and look to designers that you really love, I therefore head straight for Isabel Marant Etoile reductions. 

I am a top lover,  I personally get much more wear from them than dresses and my evening outfit 90% of the time is always a nice top, jeans and high heels. Last week I featured some great investment sale tops, but just for you here are another 4. 

This top is just beautiful, a summer investment, you would have this for years and years. 

A great investment top, perfect now and perfect for winter with a black tux over. 

I have featured the Cadix top, but I quite like the Chay with the flattering button front for us larger busted ladies. 

A great blouse, a great buy, imagine this in the winter styled with black leather leggings and high heels. 

Have you made any sale purchases?

Annmarie
xx

17 comments:

  1. No sales purchases yet - I am suffering from sales shopping inertia, mostly because of the bad weather! However I did recently buy the &OtherStories black pom pom dress, and just the other day ordered the off white one too. But the dress was not in the sales! Those Isabel Marant tops are gorgeous but still too steep in price even on sale...will have to make do with cheaper variations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pom Pom dresses are lovely, wish I suited the dress version. Mango have lots of Izzy look a like tops on sale at the moment.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit Annmarie, hope you had a lovely evening.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, they are a great group of girls which is great. x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful top, I have the same staple evening wear of jeans and a pretty top you just can't go wrong! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just like you - a top and a pair of jeans and I'm good to go! Some lovely picks and it's good to stick with something that you like and feel comfortable in. I missed out on the MiH Phlox top ... will have to see if anywhere else is doing as good a reduction as they did in the Very Exclusive sale. You live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on MIH's own website, it was reduced, but I didn't notice by how much. I was so tempted by it to, but I think I have overloaded on pretty white tops. x

      Delete
  5. This is a perfect combo for a night out with the school run mums Annmarie! Love your Marant top, it's really gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is becoming a favourite and even more enjoyable wearing it knowing I got it in the sale. x

      Delete
  6. Can I ask you Carol (or anyone else who bought the &OtherStories pom pom dress) what the sizing is like? I'm very tempted to order one in the black...

    Love the Izzy top on you AnnMarie - I bought the red version in the sales. I can't do cream/white - too many sticky little fingers in my house!

    kerry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a size 12 dress at Whistles and M&S - but needed a size 40 at OtherStories (which I think is the equivalent of a 14?). It is a perfect fit.

      Delete
  7. Thanks Carol! I shall take the plunge - normally between sizes so I will size up!

    kerry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would size up too, I got the 38 in the top, it was fine, but the waist band was tight. I returned and got the 40 (iam a 12 in tops) x

      Delete
  8. Just wanted to thank you for your past few sales posts. I am anxiously awaiting the Vanessa Bruno white top from mytheresa, and the boho dress from chic list. You have great taste;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Marianne, sorry for making you spend pennies, but that Vanessa Bruno top is divine (they didn't have my size left, otherwise I would of got it) and you will have that for years. I am anxiously waited my dress from chiclist too :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Annemarie just wanted to let you know that the Vanessa Bruno top runs a little big just in case you wanted to give it a try;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest