Monday, 1 June 2015

FM40 Style - A Pretty White Lace Dress

Dress, Zara / Shoes, Topshop  (similiar here)/ Bag, Dior (very old)
 
I finally wore the Zara lace midi dress that I purchased in Barcelona on Saturday evening, sadly this dress is now sold out online, this other Zara one is a nice alternative. I dressed it up with high heels, but I am looking forward to wearing this dress on holiday with tan sandals and a raffia clutch. Other dresses that could be this versatile are, this Somerset one by Alice Temperley, this maxi dress from Asos, this gorgeous embroidery one from Karen Millen and finally the pom pom dress from andOtherStories, available here.
 
Annmarie
xx

4 comments:

  1. I really need a white lace dress in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress and I love your shoes with it. Perfect! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coincidentally am reading this while on my way in to London to try on this very dress...although I'm after the black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say - the Pom Pom &OtherStories dress is the one I'm going to try on today!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest