Friday, 5 June 2015

FM40 Style - Ready For Summer With Hush Beachwear

Are you summer ready?
 
It is scary that N has only 5 1/2 weeks left in Reception class and that means we only have 6 weeks until our holiday ....... panic, I have 7lbs to lose, a jelly belly to tone, dry skin to try to get looking beach ready ..... the list goes on really. At least with Hush I have the option to cover up in some amazing beach dresses. 
 
My wish list from Hush's beach collection is endless, but here are just a few of my favourite pieces.
   
This is a great cover up, quite a few high profile bloggers have this in their summer suitcase.
 
 
I am not normally a big jewellery person, but the boho type on holiday looks amazing.  
 
 
This has sold out once and is now back in stock in all sizes. Get it before it sells out again, it is such a fabulous little holiday dress.
 
White, pretty, drop waist ...... this would be perfect for me for France.
 
The one piece is back in style and a black one is a must (I like the back detail on this one). My black swimsuit has given me my poolside confidence back after having the children to run around after them without reaching for a coverup ..... normally there isn't anytime for that and that is why a swimsuit that holds you in, in all the right places is a must .......unless you are lucky have a beach bod like Elle Macpherson.  
 
A great boho beach dress, love the embroidery in the bright colour.
 
Does anything catch you eye? Have you purchased something already from Hush's new beach collection?
 
Annmarie
xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I just love the Bondi beach dress in white. So pretty. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it would a holiday classic for years. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest