Friday, 19 June 2015

FM40 Style - That Black Top Again

Top, andOtherStories / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, Mango / Bag, Mulberry

The dress of last summer seemed to be the andOtherstories black widow dress and the new version (here) is just as popular this summer. I opted for the top version last year (sadly they haven't done a top version this year, however I have found something similar on their website below), I thought I would struggle to carry off the dress with the full skirt together with a high neckline, with the top I can minimise by heavy top half with skinny bottoms.  The top needless to say it is one of my favourites and I always get a compliment or two when I wear it and I always think a black nice top is a wardrobe must have.

Here are 6 of my favourites, 3 designer ones which are heavily reduced in the sales and 3 from the high street, the Gap one being the most similar one to what I am wearing.



Have a wonderful weekend.

Annmarie
xx


4 comments:

  1. I am wearing my And Other Stories black Pom Pom dress today - it is so comfortable and so easy to wear. Would love a black top too so will check out your suggestions. A very chic look from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look Annmarie! C'est chic! Some fab picks....would love any of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look AnnMarie. I went with the dress from last year and after so many comments telling me to keep it on an Instagram post where I was debating whether to keep or let it go as I'd never worn it ... I kept it and wore it out last Saturday. So glad I did actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl always needs another little black top! Love and would happily have any of these in my wardrobe AnnMarie!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest