Sunday, 28 June 2015

FM40 Style - The White Company's Sale


There are shops that when you enter them you want to purchase something and for me it's the The White Company, I just simply adore it. Sale times are perfect to stock up on bedding, nightwear, The Little White Company PJs and their gorgeous lounge wear to stash away for next winter for relaxing at home on chilly Sundays. Here're a few of my sale picks (wants) including this amazing grey sweatshirt (above), Textured Knitted Sweatshirt was £85 now £51


They have a great selection of lounge pants including the on trend skinny joggers, I particularly like these Navy Twisted Seam Joggers that are in the sale and these. My list goes on really ........


A perfect holiday beach bag and some other holiday things, 



Sadly not in the sale, but utterly gorgeous, 




To many nice thing. 

Annmarie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the white company, they have such gorgeous, timeless items. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't they just, I always try to buy the children some nightwear in the sale to stash away, they stuff washes and tumble dries fantastic. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest