Wednesday, 3 June 2015

FM40 Style - White Converse


Jacket, Hush * (here) / Top, Boden (similar here) / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, Converse * (here) / Cotton Tote, Anya Hindmarch

The lovely people at Cloggs asked me if I would like to review a pair of shoes available on their website. With an amazing selection of quality brands, such as, Hunter, Clarks, Dubarry, Converse and Havaianas to name just a few, I was spoilt for choice. 

In the end my choice was quite simple and I went for a pair of classic white Converse, something that I have been coveting for a few weeks after stalking many French bloggers. I processed the order before midday and I had my Converse the next day, their online ordering process was very simple and the customer service and speed of delivery was excellent. 



I am delighted with my Converse and they proved to be invaluable last week during the half term holidays, how on earth have I coped with never owning a pair of white converse? 

Cloggs have a great selection of Converse online and I quite fancy these for my next pair, for the Autumn.

I would highly recommend Cloggs  for ordering footwear from and they were founded on the belief that everything starts with a good pair of shoes: happy feet make for a happy you! Hear, hear, I say! 

Do you own a pair of white converse (I bet most of you do) and have you ever ordered from Cloggs before?

I always love to hear of your thoughts and comments, so please let me know.

Annmarie
xx

16 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit! Reminds me that my white converse need to go in the wash though! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you :) it is a really easy fuss free outfit that Seems to work.

      Delete
  2. Can't beat a classic white Converse Annmarie....perfect school run outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we could have been outfit twins as this was what i wore on the school run yesterday, expect my footwear was superga. my daughters are big converse and Vans fans but i must admit i prefer the Superga's. plus no arguement about whos shoes are whos if i wear different to them. And of course i love the outfit choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike. I do love my superga, very comfy. X

      Delete
  4. I've been covering a pair for some time now. They look fab! I'm very tempted! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne you need to get a pair, I always looked, but now I am a convert. X

      Delete
  5. I couldn't live without my white converse (or my black ones for that matter). The good thing about them is that even when they are a bit dirty and grubby they still look cool. And they go with EVERYTHING. Loving your look. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finding that Lorriane, that they go with most things. X

      Delete
  6. Perfect school run attire AnnMarie. And yes I have the white Coverse which are wearing in nicely (worn in but not looking overly shabby). I have actually ordered from Cloggs before and from what I remember their service was excellent. I had my Ugg Kensingtons from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great website and quick delivery. I am wondering how worn in do you get them before you wash?

      Delete
    2. I've not washed mine yet. I don't actually want them all white and clean. I've spent 3 years getting them to their current lived in state :) which is lived in but not trashed. I don't actually wear them that often as I have too many other shoes to go through and I have to be honest, after a couple of hours wear, they seem to pinch a little (and others have said similar) but I love them all the same - they're a classic.

      Delete
  7. They are on my wish list ... Although thinking of buying white leather Supergas - or even Stan Smiths!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a pair a couple of weeks ago. I opted for the leather option, as they will be easier to keep looking very clean. I love them. i have a red pair from last year, and the year before that I got a leopard print pair that were exclusive to Office

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been toying with the idea of white Converse for a while! Great choice! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest