Monday, 15 June 2015

FM40 Style - White Lace & Utility Trousers

Top, Jaeger (old) / Trousers, Topshop (similiar here)/ Shoes, Sam Edelman

This was me on Saturday ready to take N to party number 1,  I have to say it is one of my favourite outfits come summer. Funny enough when I asked you to pick your favourite item from the Very Exclusive sale, there was lots of love for the MIH Phlox white embroidered top and the Ash Patti flat sandals, very similar items to what I am wearing above and they are both such good sale buys. 



Annmarie
xx

P.S The winner of the competition will be announced later today. 

3 comments:

  1. I just love utility trousers. They are so versatile and can be very casual or really dressed up depending on your shoes. Love this look with the white blouse - really pretty. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Summer ensemble Annmarie! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest