Monday, 29 June 2015

FM40 Style - The Boden Sale

One of the last off the mark with their sale, but saying that it's worth waiting for as it is always a good one. Below is my Boden summer sale edit, I can hear you say .... "it doesn't look very summery, Annmarie?" Well, I normally look in the sales for items that I can stash away for next season, sensible sale shopping I call it, eases the guilt.



Didn't even spot this all season until now, why? I don't know, anyway a black tux is a wardrobe must have, dress it up winter time with a silk blouse, leather leggings and amazing heels or down with a tee, jeans and converse. 

I am thinking..... opaques with ankle booties in autumn time (or bare legs now if you wish), Parisian chic.

I am now missing a pair of statement black heels, after my heel disaster with my ones from Next, these could fit the bill or possibly number 5.  

I have these in a wine colour and love them, an affordable homage to the out of reach Rockstuds. 



If you are still on the look out for summer items then here are a few things that I have featured on the blog this season that are now in the sale, the very pretty Annable dress, the ticking stripe zip ankle skimmer jeans, the corsica kaftan, bobble spot tunic and the Johnnie B leopard print sandals..

The Boden full sale can be seen here.

Annmarie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab edit AnnMarie, such useful pieces love the fact they can cross the seasons so you can get a lot of wear out of them......the shoes are amazing buys!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am seriously tempted by them Fran. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest