Thursday, 9 July 2015

FM40 Style - Arm Candy

Dress, Mango S/S14 / Shoes, Ancient Greek Sandals here / Bracelets, Accessorize

Jewellery can really make an outfit and shows your individuality. A simple jeans and t-shirt combo can be made so much more interesting by layering necklaces, stacking bracelets or piling on rings. 
I am a fan of piling friendship bracelets and colourful fashion jewellery up my wrist for that bohemian touch, like above with some bracelets I got in the Accessorize sale, which is a set of 8 x stretch bracelets similar to number 5 and two individual tassel bracelets that I am unable to find online. 
I have picked out a few of my favourite bracelets from affordable designers bracelets, a particular favourite of mine is Dana Levy, to good old cheap and cheerful Accessorise. 





Are you a jewellery junkie? 

Annmarie
xx

6 comments:

  1. Yup I love a few brightly coloured bracelets especially at this time of year Annmarie, in fact I've just order a few more for this years collection!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. Going to have a look in Accesorize for similar bracelets they look great. Also loving the dress don't s'pose you have seen anything similar this year? Nicola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't, well I did in John Lewis but it was for girls (I think it did go up to size 15years) and sold out pretty quickly. Try the mango outlet store. x

      Delete
  3. Love the eye-catching beautifully coloured bling Annmarie......perfect to jazz up any Summery outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going a bit boho in the summer Annemarie.... And definitely more is more with the bangles and bracelets!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I'm loving all the little bracelets with tassels at the moment and jazzing up my yoga outfits with them. Especially loving anything with the Turkish eye after my recent travels too! Keri x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest