Tuesday, 7 July 2015

FM40 Style - Hush Sale Time

Dress, Hush here / Shoes, Ancient Greek Sandals here / Bag, LV 

Hush sale has started today with discounts up 60% here.
My top 5 sale pieces apart from my Daisy dress above are below;






Hush are having a complete overhaul of their sizing for their autumn/winter collection and as a result a lot of styles such as t-shirts and trousers that would never normally be included in the sale are available at generous discounts, so don't delay, get yourself a cup of tea and have a nosey at their sale here.


Annmarie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks. I got the Hush sale memo too and I have to say I'm very tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like their stuff and this dress is one of my favourites. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest