Wednesday, 15 July 2015

FM40 STYLE | NEW IN AT BODEN


Fed up of the sales, are you thinking about next season? Well good old Boden don't waste any time and have released some of their new autumn/winter collection this week and what a collection! Compliments to the stylist as the images and styling are just wonderful, they have such a more modern and cool edge to them.

OK, I have only had a quick look, but my wish list is huge, just huge, starting off with .....


Love this colour combination, it also comes in a great classic camel colour

This above outfit would look fabulous with a large tote bag bag and dicker like ankle boots.

Shoes, glorious shoes ...... want them all!! 


There is also some wonderful cashmere crew neck jumpers here that come in a rainbow of new colours, but the safe girl I am, I am partial to the navy, grey and camels colours. If you prefer a V-neck jumper then this relaxed cashmere jumper is for you. A breton with a difference, here and I also really like the fabulous pea coat here, the hard decision will be for many ..... navy or charcoal? I would possible opt for the navy.

Aren't those Alexis high heel boots just rather special?

Have you had a chance to take a look, do you like my edit? 

Annmarie
xx

5 comments:

  1. They've got another great collection haven't they Annmarie, funnily enough I've also just posted by edit from their collection - great minds & all that!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really looks like they have got it together for the new season. Love the boots and well basically anything animal printed!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE their new collection! They've really upped their game. I went through the catalogue i got through the post and have turned over the corner of so many pages! Love your edit, i want all of those pieces and more... Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress awsom style shoes and cute model

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep coming back to Boden for dresses, skirts and cardigans. I think their SS15 was really strong and am seeing some fab items for AW15. God help my credit card! :)
    You picked out a few of my favourites as well, eg the coat. Just yummy!

    http://verystef76.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest