Thursday, 2 July 2015

FM40 Style - Topshop New Arrivals This Week

Once again I thought I would take the fear away from shopping in Topshop for us 40+ mums by searching their new arrivals, picking my favourite pieces and provide some styling tips for you.


Have you noticed the brand Cecilie Copenhagen, I certainly have and I would love the midi skirt Louise Redknapp is wearing here stood outside the Mercer Kitchen In New York. They have done some really cute playsuits and shorts that this Topshop one is very, VERY reminiscent of. 

via

Via

Via

The Topshop play suit (1) would be perfect on holiday over your bikini or swimsuit, black gladiator sandals and a Panama hat. 


These boots are cute as hell, perfect come September with jeans or now with boho summer dresses. 

BACK IN STOCK ALERT!
These shoes are very much like the sold out J Crew ones that Laura from WIT has been wearing a lot recently. 


Perfect with denim cut offs, a simple tee and lots of arm candy on holiday.

Annmarie
xx


6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the playsuit Annmarie....that would be so perfect for this hot spell we are having!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could of done with it the other day, Michelle. x

      Delete
  2. Never thought a playsuit was appropriate for a 46 year old...but am wearing one right now! Bought at the tail end of the sales last year from Baujken. Black jersey, with sleeves, and not too short! Love the Topshop one but wish it had sleeves...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Carol, I am not a lover of showing my arms fully. However, if I had toned arms then I would be ordering it 42 or not. x

      Delete
  3. Gosh the espadrilles are fabulous! Thanks for the tip-off....going to check them out now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they just Avril, perfect holiday shoe.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest