Wednesday, 1 July 2015

FM40 Style - Weather Fit For A Dress

Dress, Petit Bateau (old) simlar here / Shoes, Bloch (old)

Finally summer is here and I am not going to dither this year, I am going to wear and utilise my summer dresses because normally our summers don't last that long....... fingers crossed this fabulous weather is here to stay for a while. You know me by now and I like stripes and above, I am wearing my Petit Bateau striped dress, which has a nice bow feature at the back. I love to wear this dress with my red ballet pumps to give the outfit a pop of colour, I have found a great pair of red ballet pumps for just £16 here.


An alternative to my dress would be the Catherine dress here from Hush, I particularly like the cute half belt at the back on this dress and the best bit is that it is in their 25% off flash sale.


Enjoy the sunshine, it is going to be HOT, HOT, HOT today.

Annmarie
xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to think I don't have enough dresses in my wardrobe Annmarie, especially if this glorious weather lasts for a while!
    Enjoy the sunshine.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to be finally getting the dresses and shorts out! Love this little Petit Bateau number Annmarie...it looks gorgeous with the red pumps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I just love the simplicity of throwing on a little dress on a summers day. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your striped dress, think it's nicer than the Hush one where the stripes change right on the hip - drawing attention to a part of my body that I need to NOT draw attention too. Wish designers would think of these things!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought of the Carol, sometimes they do that with tops which is my problem area the boobs. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest