Friday, 21 August 2015

FM40 KIDS | BACK TO SCHOOL ESSENTIALS

Last year I remember fondly getting everything for N's first day at school, we had everything new as you do. There were a few things I overlooked (mainly because I didn't attend the new parents evening in the June, due to us being on holiday), the water bottle and snack box for afternoon snack. I was so upset that I (a self-confessed little Miss Organised) hadn't purchased these for N's first day and ran off that day in a panic to find these items for him.

Here are a few of my favourite back to school items,  including a selection of school shoes from my favourite brand Startrite, who have a great back to school offer on, free delivery and returns and 30% off plimsoles here. Also, the items I overlooked last year and a pencil case that could double up as a cute clutch bag for us.


Oh I would also recommend the sew on name tags, initially more time-consuming, but so much better in the long run. Those bloody iron-on ones I was finding everywhere except the clothes after a week or two, the washer, the drier, the washing basket and on the utility room floor. Oh and label everything including socks, in the early days we lost or N did quite a few items especially on P.E days, but with our little star name tags, his stuff always found its way back to us, these ones are the best.

Have a wonderful weekend

Annmarie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this blog post, it was an interesting read. You have made various nice points in the postalmost all of what youre It must be quite a lot of work to keep your Super CBD blog so nice and neat! Im sure all of us readers appreciate your efforts as much as me!http://www.healthcaresups.com/supercbd/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the symptoms?

    Keybiotics Symptoms usually appear in Keybiotics
    children between six and nine months of age. However, some children do not show symptoms of the disease so as to be between three and five years of age. Children usually show signs of illness before the girls.

    http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/Keybiotics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collette from Beverly Hills says that, "This item is stunning. In all honesty speaking, I no more utilize twist for lashes. Simply the use of this serum day by day, makes me look excellent by emphasizing my eyes."
    Mel from New York says, "At first, my lashes were powerless and delicate. In any case, on account of LASH RENEW , that specific case does not exist now. It makes me feel great to realize that this item is supporting my lashes actually."
    Stepf from UK says, "I adore the way that LASH RENEW has highlighted my temples and lashes inconceivably. Indeed, even my excellence salon sees the distinction by appreciating me."



    Lash Renew Reviews | http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/lash-renew

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Kids Essential Set

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest