Wednesday, 12 August 2015

FM40 STYLE | BLACK NIKE TRAINERS


OK, I did the New Balance, I didn't do the Stan Smiths, but there is another trainer that I am itching to try. 

Black Nikes...... 


They fit my main colour theme for autumn/winter, black and grey. They have dual purpose, they look good with daywear and their real purpose, to go to the gym in (not that I do much of that).  However, with the arrival of Seb I will be doing some exercise pretty soon (not sure if you have seen on Instagram, but we have a new addition to our family, Seb, a beautiful black lab), in a week or two I will be chief dog walker and they will be perfect for that on dry days. 





Hubby owed me some credit as I didn't take him up on his kind offer in the Repetto shop on holiday, so I got him to order me a pair. Here, I am wearing them and I have to say I love them!



Here are a few more styles of black Nike trainers for you, with a few other nice things that would really compliment them.


14 comments:

  1. Having just posted a comment on Michelle's blog re comfortable footwear, I have to say for style and feeling amazing to wear you cannot get much better than this look for everyday chic on the street!..... You will be one very trendy dog walker with that gorgeous new addition to your family (that's the puppy I meant, but I suppose you could include the Nikes as well?)!!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i could Helen, very pleased with these trainers, but not as much as the puppy.

      Delete
  2. I have the same - they are fab trainers! Enjoy! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I intend to Natalie, it is like walking on cushions. x

      Delete
  3. This site is really rocking I learned so much from here. Whenever I come on this site I always find something new.
    Please keep posting. And if possible please post someday about printed sarees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish I much prefer the Nike to the Adidas Stan Smiths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, each their own however, as the world would be a boring place, but they were just not me.

      Delete
  5. Love them! May I ask where your jeans are from, they look perfect with your new trainers x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. the jeans are my fav style of all time, Topshop Jamie jeans.

      Delete
  6. Oh these look fantastic! I think my husband will have a meltdown if I tell him there's yet another pair of footwear that I want!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so comfy. My son has a pair and they are as light as a feather - if only he was a bit bigger I could steal them. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look amazing, I may have to order some ! Please can you tell me how the sizing is? Do they come up small or are they a standard size? Many thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, they are true to size, just perfect. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest