Friday, 28 August 2015

FM40 STYLE | A LITTLE WHITE DRESS FOR THE FLOWER SHOW

Dress, here / Boots, here

I was determined that I would wear this dress before the summer ended, (as it didn't arrive in time for my holiday to France) and I thought the Southport Flower Show would be the perfect opportunity, last Thursday. It is a perfect little look-a-like of the Isabel Marant Greta dress that I fell in love with a few years back in a dreamy shoot by Little Spree's Sarah Clark for Red Magazine. 


We had a lovely day, it was warm, albeit cloudy, but the good news was it stayed dry and the dress was perfect to admire the flowers and sip a glass of Pimms (or two) plus I got to wear my new boots.






Have a lovely weekend everybody. 

 Annmarie
xx

10 comments:

  1. The dress and boots looks fab! I tried this look the other day and didn't in any way look like this! I got changed instead!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first Fiona, I nearly chicken out too, I think its just having a bit of confidence to do the dress, bare legs and ankle boots thing. Don't get changed next time Misses!

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress . How do you find the sizing ? Is it true to size or on the small side ? Thanks. Annette .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sizing is small I am wearing a L which is a small 12.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I think it will be the last time I wear a summer dress this year.

      Delete
  4. The dress looks gorgeous on you Annmarie.
    Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane. I am very please with it for the money, a little bargain. Have a wonderful long weekend too. x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous dress and so pretty with the boots - I love it. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, I nearly didn't have the courage to carry it off. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest