Tuesday, 18 August 2015

FM40 STYLE | HUSH A/W COLLECTION


I am totally over summer clothes, I am thinking about cashmere, cosy knits, scarves, boots and coats. Autumn is my season, being a September baby, I enjoy the falling leaves, the crisp sunny days to start layering. Hush's new A/W collection is beautiful autumn palette of colours, berry and camel which remind me of the falling leaves and touches of blue for the clear skies. I was lucky to preview some images from their press office and I have found it difficult to edit to just a few and thus my own personal wish list is endless, starting with the Marant like skirt above.





I know a few readers are after a new coat this season and a camel coat is always a classic investment, this this one is simply divine, or how about a leather jacket.  



Last years hit, the colour block jumper in black/grey is back and how about these fab leather leggings in burgundy.



This collection is one to covet this autumn/winter, full of easy to wear, cosy items that you will never tire of for the season ahead.


The collection is now live and available to pre-order 
here and they are offering 10% off with UK free delivery and returns with the code AWXX15 . What do you think of Hush's new A/W collection? Does anything take your fancy?

Annmarie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annemarie, I'm totally in love with the Becky Dress!!! Is it too early to buy???!!!

    Love Audrey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey, no not if you love it. Looks great how they have styled it with the leather leggings and skater shoes. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest