Wednesday, 19 August 2015

FM40 I LOVE | I ❤️ MANGO

I ❤️ Mango. They are fabulous for replicating my favourite designers, I am sure the designers aren't too happy about it, but if I can get something Marant like for £30, then I am a very happy girl. Recently I have preferred Mango over their Spanish relation Zara. I do, however, find their stores quite depressing and don't find hardly anything I spy online, I therefore now just stick to purchasing online now, there is so much more choice. 

I went online Monday night for a little nose and wow, I spotted designer look a likes everywhere, a Jerome Dreyfuss like leopard bag, a Chanel boy bag homage, Aquazzura like shoes and a very nice navy jacket that is very reminiscent of a Sandro jacket from last A/W season. Mango does have a soft spot for Isabel Marant and her influence can be seen a lot in their collections,  on Monday I spotted leopard bart like trainers, a flowing skirt that is very much like this one  and a black striped jacket that is almost identical to my Marant Glenn jacket. 

I had to share (it would be selfish of me not too) and here they all are for you, 











I love everything!!

Annmarie
xx


10 comments:

  1. I love this skirt, although this is not a normal colour for me. I wonder if they will do it in white or black? Need to take a look. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would prefer it in black, but this wine colour is the colour of A/W 15 Lorraine. x

      Delete
  2. Mango always do such fabulous Jackets love both of those you've chosen. I agree only ever buy Mango online. I'm off to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jackets are fab, can't quite believe the striped one is smooch like my Glenn jacket my Marant. x

      Delete
  3. Wow, that first jacket is more or less identical to the etoile Isabel marant one- I spent a fortune on the real thing! I wanted the Sandro jacket last season but never got it, love the mango lookalike and it's now ordered :)
    Must take a more detailed look at mango- like you I don't love the stores, but the website is full of gems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kim! I was tempted by that Sandro jacket too, I loved when Kat was trying it on from Does My Bum Look 40 in NYC and I was willing her to purchase it, gorgeous. The website is fab, it is worth spending a bit of time looking for things. x

      Delete
  4. The only issue with Mango is their completely random sizing, makes ordering online a complete gamble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sizing, yes I suppose, sometimes it runs large I think. x

      Delete
  5. I have bought more from Mango in the last year than I did in the last 10 years! And I agree their online offering is far better than instore. Although I do like their Belfast branch. Some of those picks are fab, particularly the Chanelesqe bag and the jackets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to turn my nose up at Mango, much preferred Zara, but how I have changed my mind ..... so great things have been purchased in recent seasons.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest