Thursday, 6 August 2015

FM40 STYLE | MY HOLIDAY OUTFITS

Dress, Mango (S/S14) / Bag, here / Shoes, here

This is the last of my holiday posts (I promise) and many of you may have seen these #WIWT #OOTD on Instagram, but anyway here is the details of my packing and outfits choices. I packed mainly a monochrome palette with touches of blue. I was very excited to wear a few new items including the Isabel Marant Etoile bloom tunic, first day down to the pool it was on!

Tunic, Isabel Marant Etoile / Bag, here / Flipflops, Havananas / Swimsuit, J.Crew 


Of an evening on holiday I mainly wear dresses, many of which I have had for a few years, including this one and funny enough it nearly never made it to France (I put it in the case last minute as the one I ordered from ChicWish was delayed in the post and didn't arrive in time) and being an old favourite it was worn on more than one occasion,  I am so pleased I packed it.

Dress, Oasis (S/S08), / Shoes, Sam Edelman (Trinas) / Sunglasses, Tomford

Dress, as above / Shoes, Zara (purchased in the sale the day before we went away) / Clutch, LV

Dress, Zara / Shoes, here / Clutch, LV / Sunglasses, Tomford

Dress, Isabel Marant Etoile Cassy/ Shoes & Bag, Russell & Bromley

Day time outfits for trips to the morning markets,  mainly it was my denim shorts and a cotton tops. 

Top, Vanessa Bruno (old) / Shorts, Gap (S/S14) / Shoes, Zara

Shirt, J Crew (here)  / Shoes, Gap (S/S14) / Shoes, here / Bag,  here

Top, SamLove (S/S14) / Shorts, Gap(S/S14) / Shoes, here / Bag, here

Dress, now in the sale here / Shoes, here  / Bag, LV / Hat, here

Top, Jaeger (old) / Skirt, H&M (old) / Shoes & Bag, Russell&Bromley / Hat, here

If you would like to steal my holiday style you can below with some actual items or very similar, including a beautiful Izzy top that is 50% off and available in most sizes. The Chic wish dress was waiting for me on my return home, a great little copy of the Isabel Marant Etoile Greta dress from a few season back, it is made from really good quality cotton, if you are taller than 5ft4, then it will be a bit risqué length wise, but for me it is a perfect holiday dress (link below), it is in the holiday part of my wardrobe for 2016, but I am secretly hoping for the weather to improve to wear it to a summer BBQ, fingers crossed!


The bloggers favourite and the leopard have been reduced by 50%




Annmarie
xx




5 comments:

  1. Oh I've just loved your holiday posts - every photo! All looks so beautiful and your outfits are simply stunning and super stylish. Adore your LV bags too....serious bag envy going on here! Hope it's not too cold where you are this week and that the happy holiday memories are keeping you going now you're back home. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been like October here across the irish sea, never mind August. However, the sun came out this afternoon and things are looking up for the next two days, BBQ food purchased for Saturday, just hoped I haven't put the dampers on it. I really enjoyed taking the pictures and editing the posts, my holiday blogging break did me good (I was reading your post about taking a break and nodding my head with you) it has given me a new sense of purpose this week, full of inspiration. x

      Delete
  2. I could have sworn I left a comment here earlier but it seems to have disappeared but basically I was in agreement with Avril that you look so polished and chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sue, sorry about that, not sure what has happen there, but thank you for taking the time to do it again. Thank you, Sue I didn't pack loads and recycled many things ..... just took the things I loved, cotton, white, lace is normally a winner with me on hols. x

      Delete
  3. Holiday outfit perfection Annmarie....so chic, absolutely fitting in with the super stylish Mademoiselles!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest